Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Best tank options for Baby Beast

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Best tank options for Baby Beast

First post, regular reader here folks.

I'm after feedback from others on the newest or best tanks they found for the BB.

The standard one kept opening in my pocket so got a new one last week, the Flow Sub-Ohm Tank by Wotofo which is great but maybe there's something better out there.

Want to get a few so I can set up several tanks with different flavours rather than using the same tank over and over and flavour blending into the coil.

Just before posting my bloody glass broke in the Flow tank so that's an issue I'll have to deal with now

Stats:
    8 weeks off the burners
    T22, VECO Solo Plus, AL85 Baby Beast
    Juices from NZ. USA
    Using 12mg in the T22 and 8 or so in the Baby Beast
    Keen to get a real pricey mod next if it's going to make a massive difference in the experience
    Not so keen on making my own mods in case I blow myself up
    Can't get straight nic and store at home due to young kids and old people around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    you get a spare glass in the flowtank pack so thats lucky
    also the coils are compatible between ftank and BB ... that's handy.
    As for a new tank my mate is raving about the crown III 5ml as great flavour.
    I'm using the wotofo flow and the wotofo troll RTA myself .
    emu and Fezzik like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Vaporesso NRG Tank won't open in your pocket, comes in 4 colours, takes BB Coils and the Eleaf HW SERIES coils so you can use SS HW1 if you want. Comes with a spare glass and Orings, has a heat insulator on the bottom, good Airflow control, anti spit back drip tip, 5 ml. Overall a great tank with plenty of coil options.
    I do enjoy the Vaporesso Revenger mod but the Eleaf iKonn 220W runs ring's around it for build quality, both use 2 x 18650 batts, the Eleaf fits in the hand much better and having a full length fire bar makes it easier to use than feeling for a small fire button. I'd rather have 4 $50 mods than 1 $200 one but we all different. Nice to meet you Fezzik and good on you for vaping.
    Danny76, blox4u and Fezzik like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystico View Post
    you get a spare glass in the flowtank pack so thats lucky
    also the coils are compatible between ftank and BB ... that's handy.
    As for a new tank my mate is raving about the crown III 5ml as great flavour.
    I'm using the wotofo flow and the wotofo troll RTA myself .
    Hey you're right, there's a spare glass, thanks!

Do you mean I can use the same coils in the Flow Tank that come with the Baby Beast stock standard tank?

I've got spare coils for both so that would be helpful.

Last one, where do you buy your replacement pyrex glass from cheaply? Do you get generic cheap ones from ebay or originals from your local?

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Vaporesso NRG Tank won't open in your pocket, comes in 4 colours, takes BB Coils and the Eleaf HW SERIES coils so you can use SS HW1 if you want. Comes with a spare glass and Orings, has a heat insulator on the bottom, good Airflow control, anti spit back drip tip, 5 ml. Overall a great tank with plenty of coil options.
    I do enjoy the Vaporesso Revenger mod but the Eleaf iKonn 220W runs ring's around it for build quality, both use 2 x 18650 batts, the Eleaf fits in the hand much better and having a full length fire bar makes it easier to use than feeling for a small fire button. I'd rather have 4 $50 mods than 1 $200 one but we all different. Nice to meet you Fezzik and good on you for vaping.
    Awesome thanks Emu I'll check those out.

I notice when I refill a tank with a new juice that it sounds like it's bubbling, feels like I'll get Juice in the mouth which is a bit annoying. Not sure if that's normal or not.

emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Be sure to have your airflow closed when refilling the tank and before you open it up after filling it, turn the tank upside down and open the airflow. This will equalise the pressure without pushing unnecessary eliquid into the coil. Close the airflow and bring it upright and then open it up. Hope that helps.
    emu and Fezzik like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Be sure to have your airflow closed when refilling the tank and before you open it up after filling it, turn the tank upside down and open the airflow. This will equalise the pressure without pushing unnecessary eliquid into the coil. Close the airflow and bring it upright and then open it up. Hope that helps.
    Brilliant thanks mate.

Sorry, got most of the stupid noob questions sorted already but obviously a few will be speaking through.

gurishka and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
    Awesome thanks Emu I'll check those out.

I notice when I refill a tank with a new juice that it sounds like it's bubbling, feels like I'll get Juice in the mouth which is a bit annoying. Not sure if that's normal or not.

I've never noticed that sound Fezzik, I spend 5 minutes priming every new coil I put in a tank to make it saturated before I even assemble the tank. Just screw the coil into the base so you don't have to handle the coil then I drip juice on the cotton that you can see at the top and also on the cotton at the side ports if you can see them, I like to touch the cotton with the glass dropper to break the surface tension and get the cotton sucking the juice in really quick until it's full. It's easy to use 3/4 of a dropper just priming these modern coils before you fill the tank up.
    You only have to do it once but make sure you don't let the tank become too empty before you refill it, that sound you hear might be the juice expelling air in the cotton as it soaks in.
    Fezzik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    I've never noticed that sound Fezzik, I spend 5 minutes priming every new coil I put in a tank to make it saturated before I even assemble the tank. Just screw the coil into the base so you don't have to handle the coil then I drip juice on the cotton that you can see at the top and also on the cotton at the side ports if you can see them, I like to touch the cotton with the glass dropper to break the surface tension and get the cotton sucking the juice in really quick until it's full. It's easy to use 3/4 of a dropper just priming these modern coils before you fill the tank up.
    You only have to do it once but make sure you don't let the tank become too empty before you refill it, that sound you hear might be the juice expelling air in the cotton as it soaks in.
    Cheers mate I get it when refilling an existing tank / coil, I do the same priming as you with a new one.

Sounds like the comment above will fix that, about opening and closing the air vent when refilling.

emu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    gurishka that worked a treat just now when refilling. What a difference, thanks very much.

gurishka, ybnice and rockmoose like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast