Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Time to Squonk?

  1. #21
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Narre Warren North, Vic.
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopiFumes View Post
    Yeh, we're looking for different mods Cams - I did once try 50 watts and I emphasis the 'once'. Every now and then I go wild with a roll of clapton wire I bought ages ago. It sits there until I've had enough time to forget what it was like the last time I used it, and somehow get all excited about trying it out again. It usually doesn't last long.

    I have seen the Sigelei - called, what else, the Fuchai Squonk 213, which has as much hope of reaching 213 watts as the original. I'm not sure I'm ready yet to forgive Sigelei for their atrocious behaviour with the first 213. Besides this one looks odd - far too high and narrow for my liking.

    I'm wary of the doors on the Inbox but I've figured that it is still the best alternative out there unless you want to spend an awful lot more, especially for a DNA75. I hadn't heard about any issues with the bottle design - in fact so far all I've heard is that it works well. I have read that there are better bottles than the original and I'm intending to revisit the thread that mentions an alternative some time soon. Was it some from SJMY?
    My first SS wire purchase was 22g and it is all I use. As such I get single coils around 0.23 which I like. Bang that on a single 18650 and it won't last long, it's also stretching the ability of a mech with single 18650.
    Trying dripping in watt mode I was paranoid of dry hits so TC suits me well to resolve that issue.
    So now I am limited in what I can purchase. I had forgotten about the Sigelie issues but then I never owned one. The Capo seems a bit small for my large hands. Don't like the Drone, thought about Gbox and Kbox but as they are a little old now sourcing one is not so easy.
    So I think it will be the Sigelie even with it's 5ml bottle.

    I hear that a few Haku purchasers in my area have received theirs today so maybe I will too.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

  2. #22
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Narre Warren North, Vic.
    Posts
    2,662
    Well I got my Haku yesterday and have spent ages looking at what mod to buy. I was kinda set on the Sigelei but had comments around their TC is not so good so I scrubbed it. I still think the Capo is a bit small for me which has really limited my options.

    So I think I might just have to go the VT Inbox route. Kicking myself a bit as one sold on here was well priced, best I have found so far is around 70US from fasttech, they do have more door options which I like. Spare bottles as well.

    Saw an Inbox on a Farcebook group for 100, slightly used which seems a little steep but would be quick to get, it is a kit with RDA so maybe why price is a bit more.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

  3. #23
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ararat , victoria
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Well I got my Haku yesterday and have spent ages looking at what mod to buy. I was kinda set on the Sigelei but had comments around their TC is not so good so I scrubbed it. I still think the Capo is a bit small for me which has really limited my options.

    So I think I might just have to go the VT Inbox route. Kicking myself a bit as one sold on here was well priced, best I have found so far is around 70US from fasttech, they do have more door options which I like. Spare bottles as well.

    Saw an Inbox on a Farcebook group for 100, slightly used which seems a little steep but would be quick to get, it is a kit with RDA so maybe why price is a bit more.
    With the map code i think the therion 75c is like 100 usd on fasttech , that would be the way to go. Vt inbox is decent but the therion looks much better

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    WoopiFumes likes this.

  4. #24
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Mid North Coast NSW
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Well I got my Haku yesterday and have spent ages looking at what mod to buy. I was kinda set on the Sigelei but had comments around their TC is not so good so I scrubbed it. I still think the Capo is a bit small for me which has really limited my options.

    So I think I might just have to go the VT Inbox route. Kicking myself a bit as one sold on here was well priced, best I have found so far is around 70US from fasttech, they do have more door options which I like. Spare bottles as well.

    Saw an Inbox on a Farcebook group for 100, slightly used which seems a little steep but would be quick to get, it is a kit with RDA so maybe why price is a bit more.
    If you're still looking for an Inbox, Gearbest have the v2 for AUD $84 - a slight increase on the $77 from 2 days ago but still the cheapest I found. I chucked some colourful panels into the order for an extra $7.

    Please, can anyone confirm that these SJMY bottles http:///3fvape.com/misc/16654-authen...l#.WeUbeYhhB3g
    will fit the Inbox. Ta
    "We are none of us infallible--not even the youngest of us."
    W.H. Thompson

  5. #25
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,156
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopiFumes View Post
    If you're still looking for an Inbox, Gearbest have the v2 for AUD $84 - a slight increase on the $77 from 2 days ago but still the cheapest I found. I chucked some colourful panels into the order for an extra $7.

    Please, can anyone confirm that these SJMY bottles http:///3fvape.com/misc/16654-authen...l#.WeUbeYhhB3g
    will fit the Inbox. Ta
    they don't

    it is really just the stock ones for inbox, apparently newer gearbest version is softer

    or with some modding, the lukkos silks
    WoopiFumes likes this.

    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  6. #26
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Mid North Coast NSW
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    they don't

    it is really just the stock ones for inbox, apparently newer gearbest version is softer

    or with some modding, the lukkos silks
    Thanks Dogman, at least that puts that idea to rest.
    DogMan likes this.
    "We are none of us infallible--not even the youngest of us."
    W.H. Thompson

  7. #27
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    1,361

    Time to Squonk?

    Quote Originally Posted by WoopiFumes View Post
    Thanks Dogman, at least that puts that idea to rest.
    The bottles (+1 spare) in the packaging are still hard.
    Grab some additional spare bottles hat they sell individually. At ~$0.50AUD each. Apparently these ones are softer that the one included in the package.

    Have ordered some and waiting for them to arrive to confirm.

    https://www.gearbest.com/accessories/pp_596713.html
    WoopiFumes likes this.

  8. #28
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    7,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    With the map code i think the therion 75c is like 100 usd on fasttech , that would be the way to go. Vt inbox is decent but the therion looks much better
    Yeah I was eying one of those at the Steamery on Monday. https://www.thesteamery.com.au/produ...herionbfdna75c

    If it had been closer to the Fasttech price they would have made a sale. They don't seem to have any trouble moving them at that price though - I note they are now out of stock.

    ETA: They did mention they are trying to get a more entry level regulated squonker in as well.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.


  9. #29
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    1,361
    Or you can mod a silicon bottle and follow this guide:

    Silicone bottle for Hcigar VT Inbox

  10. #30
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Narre Warren North, Vic.
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopiFumes View Post
    If you're still looking for an Inbox, Gearbest have the v2 for AUD $84 - a slight increase on the $77 from 2 days ago but still the cheapest I found. I chucked some colourful panels into the order for an extra $7.

    Please, can anyone confirm that these SJMY bottles http:///3fvape.com/misc/16654-authen...l#.WeUbeYhhB3g
    will fit the Inbox. Ta
    Cheers for that. I think I looked there but for some reason didn't see the AU pricing.

    I quite like the panels on the yellow mod but not sure about the frame with that option, need to think about that. Will get some bottles.

    How long did their shipping take? Do I need to option up the shipping?
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:05 AM.