Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Time to Squonk?

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Think I got haku phenom number 48 from the first drop
    And sold it before it shipped lol
    Bloody flippers.
    Fatman, BrianS, Danny76 and 2 others like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    You will enjoy the haku, (almost) no doubt.

My spidey senses just tell me that you would find the airflow of the o-atty (or naRDA) much more to your liking.

The V2 is a whole lot easier to build than the V1, but I happily still use both.

Remember, you build once every not very often, then vape very often, day after day.

I would much prefer a harder to build, yet superior quality vape RDA, to one that is easy to build, but vapes like crap.

Not saying that the haku (clone) is sub-standard, just that the o-atty is better.
    Thanks for the tip rockmoose. It persuaded me to have a look at the build of the o-atty v2 again, this time I watched the French language videos which I partly understood and another in an Asian language which I didn't.

I decided to take your advice and switched to the o-atty v2.
    "We are none of us infallible--not even the youngest of us."
    W.H. Thompson

AVF Regular
    I find the haku and o atty v2 vape very similar, I still need to play around with them some more though different builds different coil position. Both outstanding but haku is smoother even if you want to turn down the airflow

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    DogMan and gurishka like this.

AVF Regular
    What's the airflow like on the Haku?

I've been holding off buying one until I get some thoughts on the airflow. I like nice and airy DL like the Pulse 22.
    Danny76 likes this.
    Midrange is a TONE...not a 'drink driving' trophy... please help explain that to the kids.....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ausguitarman View Post
    What's the airflow like on the Haku?

I've been holding off buying one until I get some thoughts on the airflow. I like nice and airy DL like the Pulse 22.
    In that case go for a wasp nano or maybe the flave? Its still pretty restrictive imo. Il try a smaller coil in it and raise it to see if that opens it up some more

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    DogMan and ausguitarman like this.

AVF Regular
    I have both the Nano and Flave.

Both easy to over squonk. I still haven't got the build right on the Flave for mechs. Actually still working on mech builds in general.
    Danny76 likes this.
    Midrange is a TONE...not a 'drink driving' trophy... please help explain that to the kids.....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Yeah I was eying one of those at the Steamery on Monday. https://www.thesteamery.com.au/produ...herionbfdna75c

If it had been closer to the Fasttech price they would have made a sale. They don't seem to have any trouble moving them at that price though - I note they are now out of stock.

ETA: They did mention they are trying to get a more entry level regulated squonker in as well.
    Recieved my Therion 75C a couple of weeks ago from FASTTECH and loving it. Replacing the battery is a pain in the ass so I just charge the SONY VTC6 through USB...have enough mods that it's no big deal. Tried single coil Hadaly and Narda clones on in temp control and work nicely (temp control on my other mods is garbage compared to this chip). In same order as Therion I picked up the dead rabbit and man I'm blown away.....using it on the coppervape squonker but have an Athena on the way and can't wait........
    fabricator4 and DogMan like this.

AVF Regular

Time to Squonk?

So I received these VT Inbox spare bottles today and they are definitely clearer and much much softer. Really soft. Definitely worth the purchase for anyone that owns a VT Inbox.
    Purchased these from GB.
    Also waiting on FT bottles to arrive as well to check if they are also supplying these new bottles.

Anyone that owns a VT Inbox, do yourself a favor and buy these bottles

(Left are the new bottles I received from GB. Right are the old bottles several months ago from FT)

ETA: dam I think I posted in the wrong thread lol oh well let's blame the lack for sleep. copy n paste time.
    giruvian and rodbam like this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456