Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Well I'm royally annoyed.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Will do

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    gurishka likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    *minute silence*

Sorry for your loss, man
    giruvian, DocM, Danny76 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Bummer, having a bad run. Having had several fail in a short time myself it is annoying and depressing.

Don't like ordering mods myself from overseas for the same reasons. Most have been local and warranty has always been fine. Hope my Inbox (when it eventually gets shipped, pushed back twice now) doesn't give me grief.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

emu
    AVF Regular
    My Smok Skyhook wet itself on day 3, woke up to find it sitting in a big puddle.

I heard there's a one in ten failure rate for all mods and tanks, pisses ya off when it happens to YOU

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Bummer, having a bad run. Having had several fail in a short time myself it is annoying and depressing.

Don't like ordering mods myself from overseas for the same reasons. Most have been local and warranty has always been fine. Hope my Inbox (when it eventually gets shipped, pushed back twice now) doesn't give me grief.
    I have two and the only downsides relate to the DNA chip itself once you hack the bottle.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    So Fasttech have answered m y ticket and they want a VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM. Retards.
    I've had to send in a video to a local dealer showing the problem so I don'r think Fasttech are unusual with that unless times have changed. How you will show a battery drain is the real problem a. I had a faulty VT Inbox with a sticking on fire button so it was easy to film
    I found Fasttech excellent to deal with about my return & they gave me a gift certificate to cover my return postage costs. With Vapoureyes even after telling me the mod was stuffed I had to recover my faulty return postage through Paypal & had to send Paypal photos of the package I received from VE & photos of the package I sent back to VE. VE then gave me gift certificate instead of just sending me a replacement. When I complained about getting a gift certificate they said they did that because they didn't want to argue as there was nothing wrong with the mod & this is after they agreed the mod was stuffed (it wouldn't charge the built in battery) So Fasttech was a refreshing change after dealing with a return to VE. Stuff em local or not.
    Last edited by rodbam; 31-10-17 at 03:02 PM. Reason: added more whinging
    DogMan and emu like this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    I've had to send in a video to a local dealer showing the problem so I don'r think Fasttech are unusual
    yep i had to do it with both aussie shops and china ones.

A lot of the manufacturers wont even acknowledge the sellers warranty claim without some form of proof.
    If sellers get the vid from the buyer then they can start the RMA process even before its arrived.

AVF Regular
    I'm sorry but I explained in my ticket that it was a drain over hours and they just send a cookie cutter response and then ignore me. 'Wholehearted Service" my arse. I've got no problem providing video when its practical. They just don't think.
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    My Smok Skyhook wet itself on day 3, woke up to find it sitting in a big puddle.

I heard there's a one in ten failure rate for all mods and tanks, pisses ya off when it happens to YOU
    It's not the fact the mod failed. Its the inability to think outside the box that these windowlickers demonstrate.

AVF Regular
    I'd be happy to post the item to an Aussie vendor who was willing to do a warranty claim for me so I can demonstrate what's happening. I just don't comprehend how else I'm going to be able to demonstrate the problem. So It's post back to China with all the nightmares that entails about it actually showing up and Fasttech playing by the rules.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast