Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Well I'm royally annoyed.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    I've had to send in a video to a local dealer showing the problem so I don'r think Fasttech are unusual with that unless times have changed. How you will show a battery drain is the real problem a. I had a faulty VT Inbox with a sticking on fire button so it was easy to film
    I found Fasttech excellent to deal with about my return & they gave me a gift certificate to cover my return postage costs. With Vapoureyes even after telling me the mod was stuffed I had to recover my faulty return postage through Paypal & had to send Paypal photos of the package I received from VE & photos of the package I sent back to VE. VE then gave me gift certificate instead of just sending me a replacement. When I complained about getting a gift certificate they said they did that because they didn't want to argue as there was nothing wrong with the mod & this is after they agreed the mod was stuffed (it wouldn't charge the built in battery) So Fasttech was a refreshing change after dealing with a return to VE. Stuff em local or not.
    My Smok Skyhook come from VE, that's exactly why I threw it in the bin. After the first claim for a faulty Maxo Quad I got from VE never again...!
    rodbam likes this.

Super Moderator
    My personal best was with a firm who asked me to send in a video of a missing delrin connection device inside an atomiser which carried the current from a 510 adapter to the centrepin or formed the basis of the hybrid mech for straight mechanical contact .... very hard to video something that isnt there!!!

Mind you they probably thought I was scamming them to get a free insert :/
    emu likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    I'm sorry but I explained in my ticket that it was a drain over hours and they just send a cookie cutter response and then ignore me. 'Wholehearted Service" my arse. I've got no problem providing video when its practical. They just don't think.
    You could do a timelapse video lol, plenty of apps on playstore etc
    Here's one I did of my chooks PMSL, 3 hrs into 5 seconds ........

rodbam and rockmoose like this.

Super Moderator
    ^^^^^^ Farming Tip #749.... Ensure livestock never get access to "recreational drugs"

( I have heard amphetamines are big in W.A. )
    Danny76, rockmoose and emu like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    ^^^^^^ Farming Tip #749.... Ensure livestock never get access to "recreational drugs"

( I have heard amphetamines are big in W.A. )
    Nah I'm more into the sloooow rec's, helps develop patience for making timelapse vids hahaha

AVF Regular
    Fasttech support have a system to follow & that means sending in a video so take a video of the mod with a full battery & then shoot a bit more with the battery half full some time later with no atomiser on it. Then everything will be smooth sailing & waiting patiently. When I bought my Rose V1 clone from them & the ceramic cups were too big to go in the deck & I had to send photos of the cups not going into the deck. Sounds silly but I sent in the photos of me placing the cups at the top of the build deck & new ones were sent straight out. If I had bucked the system by saying it's impossible to show a ceramic cup not going into the build deck I would still be arguing with them 2 years later.
    Only you can make this easy instead of hard so don't blame Fasttech.
    emu likes this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    My personal best was with a firm who asked me to send in a video of a missing delrin connection device inside an atomiser which carried the current from a 510 adapter to the centrepin or formed the basis of the hybrid mech for straight mechanical contact .... very hard to video something that isnt there!!!

Mind you they probably thought I was scamming them to get a free insert :/
    ooh not bad, the dumbest vape one i had was gearbest.
    An order for a mod that didn't come. When i called up they wanted a video of the proof that i actually placed the order....

.... You know cause that gosh darn paypal, the little scamp does like sending other people money to random chinese companies for no reason.
    gtadmin, Fatman and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    All could be avoided if instead of filling the new generation mods with every gimmick known to man, they make the fucking things properly, it cant be that hard to juice proof the electrics.
    CMB, Fatman, DogMan and 3 others like this.
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

AVF Regular
    Locket science it be! HG want me to send a video of auto shut off after 5 minutes on video! Who'da thinked? Gunna be a busy day tomorrow and I have grass to watch grow.
    emu likes this.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Fasttech support have a system to follow & that means sending in a video so take a video of the mod with a full battery & then shoot a bit more with the battery half full some time later with no atomiser on it. Then everything will be smooth sailing & waiting patiently. When I bought my Rose V1 clone from them & the ceramic cups were too big to go in the deck & I had to send photos of the cups not going into the deck. Sounds silly but I sent in the photos of me placing the cups at the top of the build deck & new ones were sent straight out. If I had bucked the system by saying it's impossible to show a ceramic cup not going into the build deck I would still be arguing with them 2 years later.
    Only you can make this easy instead of hard so don't blame Fasttech.
    So I send that video and they say it doesn't prove anything after I've had to edit two separate videos together properly and upload it?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast