Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Well I'm royally annoyed.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic

Well I'm royally annoyed.

The Therion 75C BF was something that was greatly anticipated by myself. It had some great improvements over the original Therion BF and I liked the Black on black Pearl Fish/Carbon look. Now I've discovered that my device has a grounding issue and it is discharging batteries without even having an atomizer connected. And now I have to deal with FT's warranty claims and they will probably make me send it back to China for a replacement. Now I'm wishing I'd saved my money and waited until the CAPO Squonk is available locally. Either that or paid the extra and bought the Therion BF locally so I wouldn't have to deal with this. I swear, from now on FT will get my business only for the premade coils I like and bits and bobs. /endgripe
    giruvian, steve.c, DocM and 2 others like this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

emu
    AVF Regular
    Sorry to hear that mate, I'm waiting on a RBA head for the Melo 300 from fasttech but the last one is good. Just takes so damn long to get here..!!!

AVF Regular
    That sucks mate. My Lost Vape Drone developed a leak on the weekend. I bought it from wick and wire co in July, emailed them yesterday, received email earlier today confirming I can send it in for warranty. Definitely easier dealing with Aussie vendors for warranty.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    And now my Drone just died. I'm 0/3 with Lost Vape and not going for a fourth.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    And now my Drone just died. I'm 0/3 with Lost Vape and not going for a fourth.
    Anything I can do to help repair them mate? I just installed a new board into the Vaporshark Flask.. PITA but doable. I know the therion bf has glue in the 510 to stop it from getting in to the mod but there may be a way to fix it and the drone

AVF Regular
    So Fasttech have answered m y ticket and they want a VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM. Retards.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Anything I can do to help repair them mate? I just installed a new board into the Vaporshark Flask.. PITA but doable. I know the therion bf has glue in the 510 to stop it from getting in to the mod but there may be a way to fix it and the drone
    I've contacted Evolve about the 75C to see if they will do anything. Some authority on reddit claims I might get quicker traction with them because or arrangements they have with LV.

The drone was half-screwed anyway. The screen was dead and I couldn't get into it to replace it so I was just using it with no screen fine until today. I think its a juice inundation issue from thinning in this heat.
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    I've contacted Evolve about the 75C to see if they will do anything. Some authority on reddit claims I might get quicker traction with them because or arrangements they have with LV.

The drone was half-screwed anyway. The screen was dead and I couldn't get into it to replace it so I was just using it with no screen fine until today. I think its a juice inundation issue from thinning in this heat.
    Ah that sucks mate. Is it any good for parts?

AVF Regular
    When I have the proper tools I'll know. I'm not at home and don't have my screwdrivers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nothingexpert; 30-10-17 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Carnt spull gud
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    When I have the proper tools I'll know. I'm not at home and don't have my screwdrivers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Hope it can be fixed mate. Let me know if i can help.
    Danny76 likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast