Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By rodbam
  • 1 Post By rockmoose
  • 2 Post By 1ynne
  • 3 Post By Crisscross

Thread: Good mtl clearomizer 20 watts

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Good mtl clearomizer 20 watts

Hi i have the aspire nautlis 2 and i like it i vape at 20 watts with the .7 coils and they are good. Just wondering if their are any other mtl clearomizers on the aus market that can vape at that wattage. Could you please send me a link where to buy them thanks.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    You will find it's the Aspire Nautilus coils in your tank that is giving you the vape you like so have a look for any tanks that use the same coils & you can't go wrong. The Triton Mini is one. Aspire MINI Triton SUB-OHM Tank | VapeKing
    Also the Vika & Kabuki tanks use Nautilus coils. I have the clones of both & they are really good.
    rockmoose likes this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    +1 for the vika/kabuki clones. Try one of them, and you will have much happiness. Only problem, I haven't seen any Australian stockists, but maybe someone more knowledgeable might have some secret vendor. I got mine from fasttech.
    Crisscross likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    the vika clone was a top lil tank that took the same aspire coils but has been discontinued from Fasttech - but there is always the Vika Fantasy from the original manufacturer - https://www.vikacig.com/fantasy - nb the Fantasy lite has a plastic top cap which is prone to scratch, but the others are glass and fine
    Crisscross and rockmoose like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    the vika clone was a top lil tank that took the same aspire coils but has been discontinued from Fasttech - but there is always the Vika Fantasy from the original manufacturer - https://www.vikacig.com/fantasy - nb the Fantasy lite has a plastic top cap which is prone to scratch, but the others are glass and fine
    adding my +++ to the vika fantasy tanks plus you can get the nautilus RBA if you want. I am sure there are a few lying around that people would pass on.

Bwahahaha. The gift that keeps on giving.
    gtadmin, 1ynne and rockmoose like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011