Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: What were your best and worst vaping purchases 2017?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    My best purchase was a lifetime's supply of stainless steel mesh, back in the days when some genius with a backyard shed and a youtube channel managed to convince the world that metal was a perfectly suitable wicking material. I dedicated a weekend of my life learning how to coil a gennie that actually worked. Gee it was fun spending 20 hours trying to convince a tiny tube of steel mesh to stop being electrically conductive. I'm right for the Vapergeddon though. Hot spots schmot spots, no flies on me.

Worst ever purchase was a couple of hundred bucks for a purple Provari. Now there's Provaris and Provaris of course. Not all of them are ugly, but nothing quite screams "extremely solidly built electric toothbrush" like a purple V2 mini Provari. Fortunately a mate relieved me of the stupid thing in exchange for a mini Target, which is really cute, and dinky, and I use it everyday, and it works perfectly, and I love it ... and it's worth about 20 bucks.
    Vintage Rose lol
    Rose likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Hmmmm best? probably the icon rda and treebox plus. The smok tree box has been through hell and back and was my first 200w box. It's chipped, scratched, nearly has no paint but still performs like it's brand new (except the ohm reader jumps around and the battery door is bent so it rocks back and forth, just little things)
    The icon was my favourite rda and still is, has had so many different builds it's hard to keep count at this point.
    Great vapour and flavour can't set it down.

Coming on close is the dead rabbit, amazing flavour but just haven't used as much as the icon.
    Haven't really bought that many duds over the year due to watching reviews non stop before buying any product.

But would have to say the ornate subtank and big baby beast sub tank.
    The ornate coils were absoulty garbage only lasting a day or 2 with nearly 0 use.
    With the big baby beast was the same deal coils only lasted 3 days or so with minimal use and the worst dry hit of my life was when the last coil kicked the bucket.
    Into the bin the both flew haha

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Rose, pearce88, Danny76 and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    My best buy is the VT Inbox with the Origin Little clone RDA.
    The worst buy was the Siren 22 which measures over 23mm as it needs a sanitary pad wrapped around it to keep me dry.
    giruvian, Rose, DogMan and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Another honourable mention would have to be the 510 central refill bottles. Some are very against these, I think CMB is one who thinks that they are stupid. Others say they increase wear on 510 threads. But I love the little buggers. Certainly best sub ten buck spend for 2017.
    giruvian, Fatman, Danny76 and 1 others like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Best - Coppervape squonkers

Worst - anything that didn't compliment my Coppervape squonkers
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

AVF Regular
    Best - LostVapes ePetite DNA60 & Serpent SMM RTA

Worst - Smok H-Priv (all Smok gear made after the TreeBox (Mini) now dead to me as its been ruined trying to feed the cloudz bro crowd with stupid instant fire and insane preheat profiles) - Could not get a TreeBox (Mini) like vape from the damn thing, even after i downgraded the firmware to the lowest version without the instant fire crap
    Crisscross, DogMan, rodbam and 1 others like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Best - LostVapes ePetite DNA60 & Serpent SMM RTA

Worst - Smok H-Priv (all Smok gear made after the TreeBox now dead to me as its been ruined trying to feed the cloudz bro crowd with stupid instant fire and insane preheat profiles) -Could not get a TreeBox like vape from the damn thing, even after i downgraded the firmware to the lowest version without the instant fire crap
    Just to note: all SMOK stuff has been dead to me after I bought the first {whatever} way back in history ... worst QC of all the Chinese manufacturers
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Just to note: all SMOK stuff has been dead to me after I bought the first {whatever} way back in history ... worst QC of all the Chinese manufacturers
    Id agree with that, apart from the TreeBox Mini - because its still the best tc mod i own - they nailed one mod
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Id agree with that, apart from the TreeBox Mini - because its still the best tc mod i own - they nailed one mod
    Of course they "nailed" it, its wood you plonker. LOL
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post
    Of course they "nailed" it, its wood you plonker. LOL
    Youre getting lazy, youve resorted to literal barbs now

Handy shopping links:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast