Like Tree11Likes
  • 6 Post By Danny76
  • 1 Post By emu
  • 2 Post By Danny76
  • 2 Post By Danny76

Thread: Cappo squonker v wraith/ coppervape/ aleader/drone

AVF Regular

Cappo squonker v wraith/ coppervape/ aleader/drone

Ok guys and girls considering no one else has done the honors this is my cappo v the rest reveal.

First photo is out of the box. Was bought from vaporl 2 weeks postage. Not bad considering it had a20700 lion battery in it.

Have not tried a build on it yet but beware this is a buck not boost mod. Anything over say
    .35ohm it Will not regulate it for you, under .35 ohm it will regulate it for you.
    It's not a mech but its not a reg mod either.

So the photos i will provide are for a size comparison.

We have a cappo v wraith/coppervape/ aleader resin/ drone.

I have not had a chance to fire this baby up yet but will edit the post as i do v other squonkers i have and builds put in.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    giruvian, Fatman, BatDan and 3 others like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Good work Danny... That Capo is a nice looking squonker mate, love the box it comes in too.
    I know you haven't done a build but what would it do if I screwed a 0.15 on it.?
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Good work Danny... That Capo is a nice looking squonker mate, love the box it comes in too.
    I know you haven't done a build but what would it do if I screwed a 0.15 on it.?
    It would buck like a regulated squonk mod and regulate the volts for you like a normal reg squonker would do v to wattage you are using. It seems that for god only knows why they didn't put a boost in it.
    It means that really you have no choice but to build low to take adv of the buck.
    But as i build abit higher say the
    .6 mark it will be a very anemic vape, as it cant take it up to the 4.6/4.7 v i need for my build/ boost (with power mode/ extra amps on the first say half of a second).

Im thinking of trying my duel coil attys on this bad boy. But I'm really a single coil regulated man.

It was not what was advertised otherwise i probably would not have bought it. But hey u never know i could love it.

Last edited by Danny76; 30-11-17 at 01:32 AM.
    act180 and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    So i just got around to putting a build in my capo squonker. I have started with a 6 wrap 242/32 ss fused clapton coming in @.23 as i knew i would have to build low on this on purpose im now vaping at 44w with ok ramp time but compared to my normal set up is abit longer.

.55 is around my normal range@ 33w but i dont think its going to work well on this mod (no boost)but i will try later today.

Mod actually feels great in the hand, great thumb firing position and easy to sqounk.

Not to sure about the squonk post thing i feel like thier maybe quite abit of juice left in the bottom of the bottle when it will not be enough to cover the squonk post holes.

The bottle itself is a nice little bottle to squonk on. Hard outsides with a soft silicone panel.

Refill and bottle door are super easy and well designed.

So far no leaks but others have talked about leaking through the 510 into the board and out the usb.

Its ok but just not what i thought i was paying for. Not what was advertised. If it does leak im going to put it in the do not buy books.

Will post up again later when i get my normal build in thier and see how she runs at higher ohms.

Last edited by Danny76; 10-12-17 at 12:41 PM.
    Fatman and emu like this.