AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Anyone with a Nano Pico they don't use anymore?

Hi everyone.

I'm a long time lurker here, I rarely say much unless I feel the need to. This is one occasion that I, unfortunately, have a need.

Atm I have 2x iStick Picos - one doesn't work anymore as I accidentally dropped it in a river and the board is screwed. The other (a stealth version) works fine, but it is literally falling apart and I think will be unusable in less than a week. The threads where the screws are in the top and bottom have worn out badly - got some duct tape holding it together barely...

No biggie, right? Just buy a new one! Unfortunately, I'm unemployed and homeless atm - it'll be just under 2 weeks until I get paid anything.

Would any kind soul perhaps have one of these lying around that they don't use anymore that they could gift to someone in need? Is don't care about what it looks like as long as it works. I'm in the outer SE suburbs of Melbourne and will travel. The last thing I want to have to do is scam cigarettes off people just to get some nic... Please help me!

My thanks to all of you for your time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nameless; 01-12-17 at 07:31 PM. Reason: The devices I have are picos, not nanos - the one with the removable 18650 battery.

Oh sorry the devices I have are both picos... I'll be happy with any small mod that takes an 18650 battery and can be charged via a usb port. Thanks once again.

Last edited by nameless; 01-12-17 at 07:33 PM.

AVF Regular
    How about switching the good guts/bad case into the one with a dead board/good case?

2 become one, or something like that?

Good luck, hope you get something worked out soon.

Stu.

Thanks Stu. I have thought of that... If my belongings weren't either packed away at people's garages or all over the shop I could give it a go...