Wake RTA

Anyone tried the Wake RTA yet..?

AVF Regular
    I haven't tried an RTA since the OBS Crius

emu
    AVF Regular
    That's a while ago, well done not being sucked in by shinyitis lol

AVF Regular
    I haven't really been able to get into tanks. RDA's are another story lol I do spend a bit on hardware but not like I do on juice
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Yeah different juice is like switching brands of cigarettes because you like the look of a new pack you spotted (going back when smokes were prominently displayed)
    I'm the opposite Tara I spend bugger all on juice because I make my own and a lot of it lol, I find RDA's a bit harsh because I haven't found one with a chimney yet, I love building though so I've settled on tanks with rebuildable decks or RTA's, much better flavor and the convenience of just filling up a 6 ml tank works for me. Now I've discovered rayon wick it just got a whole lot better, I feel so spoilt with ss juggy coils temperature controlled wrapped around the perfect flavor/cloud producing wick. Just when I thought vaping couldn't get any better it has and with my own juice tailored just for me in my own unique few flavors and unflavoured everything is perfect.
    That wake RTA looks like a flavor tank but the 3ml capacity is a bit of a negative, I'm used to 6.5ml's which I go through 3 of a day and don't want to be refilling 6 times lol
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Its funny you should say that. When I smoked I never switched brands but with Juice I cant even vape the same one all day
    I was fussy with smoking too though. There were certain brands I couldn't smoke....which is probably why I didn't change.
    emu likes this.