AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Upgrade suggestions :)

Guys and Girls, im back with a question regarding upgrades...

Everything you guys have suggested has worked a great for me. I have had my current set up for over 12 months now and it is certainly doing fine... But all things get better and well, having tried a buddies set up I have decided I want more out of my vape!

Currently rocking a kanger subtank. On a cuboid 150W mod. Been playing with coils on the RBA deck but after tries a buddies RBA with a clapton at 70W i was just blown away!

Not having kept up to date with the latest and greatest gear, can I get a few suggestions on some RDAs, RTA, and RDTAs. Notnlooking to spend a fortune so some equality options around the $50-80 mark i think is fair. Also some advice on moderate long lasting claptonís to fit and a suggestion for cotton (was using rayon wool, but i think this is some old stuff thatís not up to standard these days).

As always, your help is greatly appreciated

Cheers,

Patty

AVF Regular
    RDA - armor,sentinel,haku,entheon all good and have clone if you don't want to buy authentic

Cotton, I use kendo gold but there's new new called titanium fibre cotton. People raving about it but i haven't tried yet