AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Innokin Zenith tank fits? innokin mod??

Been on the t18/t22 starter set ups for almost two years. had the t18 for about a year and the t22 for 2.

The t22 is still going fine, but the t18 battery has really gone down hill the past couple of months. It still works fine and has life left in it, but the decrease in time i can use a full charge in a day is very noticeable now. Im looking to upgrade to another set to prolong the life of the t18 and t22 even longer.

I like innokin, they got me of the sticks and ill be loyal to them and will give them my business until they disappoint a couple of times at least.

With that said, I'm still looking for the MTL vape. I heard the Zenith tanks are good.

Rather than buy the kroma-a/zenith combo and get a 2000mah battery. Im thinking about getting a coolfire IV plus, coolfire Ultra or MVP4 mod and buying the tank separately. If i didnt have kids in the house, getting a mod with replaceable batteries would be fine. Just limiting risk for accidental battery mishandling.

SO, does the zenith tank fit flush with the coolfire IV plus, ultra, mvp4?. IV plus is the cheapest mod out of the three listed. I don't care about 1 amp vs 2 amp charging. But its also the lowest battery @ 3300mah. I believe both the mvp4 and ultra are 4000mah.

Achieving high wattage isn't the goal. i know the zeniths .8 coil can handle a little more power vs the 1.6, but in the scheme of things ill be on low watts. I doubt i go over 14-18 watt depending on the coil. Getting longer vaping between charges would be nice though.

The only thin i don't like is that mvp 4 doesn't have a usb cover for its battery bank ability. i can see crap getting in there all the time.

thanks in advance.

AVF Regular
    simple answer yes not a problem

any tank that has a 510 connection will fit

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    simple answer yes not a problem

any tank that has a 510 connection will fit
    yeah i know it has 510 thread, but saw the mvp4 irrc where some tanks left gaps and werent flush.

thanks though