Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Upgrading from Endura T22

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Upgrading from Endura T22

Hi

I would like to upgrade from my daily vape (T22). I have previously purchased a eVic vTwo mini but really didn't like it and went back to the T22.

I was looking at the SMOK Alien 220W but it is a DL and I'm after a MTL. Can this be changed to a MTL using a different tank? If not, does anyone else have any suggestions?

AVF Regular
    What tank were you using on the evic? Most tanks have adjustable airflow. But you may need to Google mtl tanks for a bet list. The nautilus x was one a while back..

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Can't go past a pico as an upgrade, most variations of the kits come with mtl tanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    go to a pico kit as rockmoose said or a innokin kroma i may love my alien and smok gear but its becoming a bit hard to keep getting good stuff from smok
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    you can use your preferred tank - if you buy a Mod only . A new MTL tank that takes factory coils that is getting a bit of good chatter is the Innokin Zenith - it takes factory coils - https://vapestreet.com.au/products/i...enith-mtl-tank

there is also the Joyetech Cubis Pro Atomizer - but I would check reviews for the latest models.. the original was good but had a tendancy to gurgle and spit unlesss treated right ! https://vapestreet.com.au/collection...s-pro-atomizer
    The original Nautilus tanks - are still good - and the nautilus coils are excellent - they look a bit dinky but can be improved in looks with some of the SS tanks etc.

if you build your own coils, there is the Siren RTA , or the Hastur RTA or The Berserker. - but that might be for later down the track
    Last edited by 1ynne; 09-05-18 at 11:30 AM.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    you can use your preferred tank - if you buy a Mod only . A new MTL tank that takes factory coils that is getting a bit of good chatter is the Innokin Zenith - it takes factory coils - https://vapestreet.com.au/products/i...enith-mtl-tank

there is also the Joyetech Cubis Pro Atomizer - but I would check reviews for the latest models.. the original was good but had a tendancy to gurgle and spit unlesss treated right ! https://vapestreet.com.au/collection...s-pro-atomizer
    The original Nautilus tanks - are still good - and the nautilus coils are excellent - they look a bit dinky but can be improved in looks with some of the SS tanks etc.

if you build your own coils, there is the Siren RTA , or the Hastur RTA or The Berserker. - but that might be for later down the track
    Ok I'm a little confused could be I'm tried from work or...anyway so I can use Innokin Zenith or Cubis Pro with the SMOK Alien 220W? I already own the Cubis Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Can't go past a pico as an upgrade, most variations of the kits come with mtl tanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Could you send me a link to the pico kit? I can't seem to find it

emu
    AVF Regular

What coils should I get? The 0.75 MTL?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast