Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By LustStarrr
  • 2 Post By rockmoose

Thread: Eleaf Ello Mini XL + Pico 75w (w/ Arctic Fox firmware) = compatible?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Eleaf Ello Mini XL + Pico 75w (w/ Arctic Fox firmware) = compatible?

Hi everyone,

I'm loving the Eleaf Pico a guy on FB vaped forward to me, & currently I'm using it with iJoy Tornado Nano he gave me with it. Due to factory-made coils proving tricky to locate &/or expensive (& the RTA deck being waaaaay beyond my skill level to mess around with), I wanted to get a second tank to use too. I've also found that such a wide tank on a skinny mod as the Pico is a potential disaster waiting to happen - this thing topples if you so much as look at it sideways! I've already knocked this onto a tiled floor from bedside table height, & I doubt I'll be so lucky next time, or the time after...

As my partner has an Eleaf iKonn Total, I was wondering whether the same tank, an Ello Mini XL, would be compatible with my Pico 75w? That way, we'd only need one kind of coils, so that would simplify things somewhat. And, if it's compatible, what Arctic Fox settings do I need to change to switch tanks, please?

Thanks in advance, AV crew - I know you'll know the answers to my questions.

Cheers,

Fern (a.k.a. LustStarrr)

**NOTE: My location is Surfers Paradise, QLD.

I'd add it to my profile, but Gmail keeps eating my password reset emails, so I can't login via PC, however I'm logged in via the phone app... so this will have to suffice for now!**
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yes, the tank will go happily on your pico. Have you used your partners tank? If you have, and like it, you will get the same results on your mod. I would be inclined to get two tanks, so in the unfortunate event of breakdown for either of you, you will have an instant backup.

Regarding the firmware, you won't need to change a thing. The software relates to the mod, not the tank.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    DocM and LustStarrr like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Yes, the tank will go happily on your pico. Have you used your partners tank? If you have, and like it, you will get the same results on your mod. I would be inclined to get two tanks, so in the unfortunate event of breakdown for either of you, you will have an instant backup.

Regarding the firmware, you won't need to change a thing. The software relates to the mod, not the tank.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I've used his tank, in his mod, & have been happy with it. Will give it a go with my Pico now. Thanks for your help!

**NOTE: My location is Surfers Paradise, QLD.

I'd add it to my profile, but Gmail keeps eating my password reset emails, so I can't login via PC, however I'm logged in via the phone app... so this will have to suffice for now!**