Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Provari replacement.

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    NE Victoria
    Posts
    2,255

    Provari replacement.

    Hi vapers, long time no post.

    Just had my second provari 3 die on me and now im back on reserve Provari 2. Time for a new mod. I havnt been on here for a long time so i dont really know whats good these days.

    I vape on a Kayfun lite (yes oldschool but it works and i love it).
    I vape around 10-15 watts.
    I want something rock solid (like a provari 2) that i can drop and not worry about damaging it.
    I want top quality and don't mind investing extra cash.
    I dont want a mechanical (got plenty of them gathering dust).
    I'd prefer a tube, but can go a box as long as it's smallish (1x18650).
    I'd prefer replaceable batteries.

    Is there anything out there like this these days? Am i asking too much?

    PS - how the **** are you all?

    SMU

    $3642 Spent on Vaping

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Geelong Vic
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    Hi vapers, long time no post.

    Just had my second provari 3 die on me and now im back on reserve Provari 2. Time for a new mod. I havnt been on here for a long time so i dont really know whats good these days.

    I vape on a Kayfun lite (yes oldschool but it works and i love it).
    I vape around 10-15 watts.
    I want something rock solid (like a provari 2) that i can drop and not worry about damaging it.
    I want top quality and don't mind investing extra cash.
    I dont want a mechanical (got plenty of them gathering dust).
    I'd prefer a tube, but can go a box as long as it's smallish (1x18650).
    I'd prefer replaceable batteries.

    Is there anything out there like this these days? Am i asking too much?

    PS - how the **** are you all?

    SMU
    Hi Just so you know almost everyone has moved from here to Home | vaping in australia whilst i am sure you will still get a few suggestions here it may be worth going over

  3. #3
    emu
    emu is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,014
    This comes to mind, toughest mod available at the moment I believe.....
    https://www.geekvape.com/project/aegis/
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Victor Hbr Sth Aust
    Posts
    1,508
    Theres a Dicodes Dani in the classies at the moment, have good reviews
    1ynne likes this.
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,880
    and yeah we maybe irrelevant but good peeps live here ... still .. hell... even Mallee knows that
    mallee00 and Tara like this.


    Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Goulburn Valley
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    This comes to mind, toughest mod available at the moment I believe.....
    https://www.geekvape.com/project/aegis/
    Only 45 bucks from FT with MAP code too

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brisbane-GoldCoast
    Posts
    1,186
    Oh Thanks for the info, I was thinking this was looking like a bit of a ghost town

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brisbane-GoldCoast
    Posts
    1,186
    Good to see you Sign Me Up Going pretty good here, my nephew is just taking up vaping now so looking to help him find a decent bit of kit. Damn shame about your Provari's, I am STILL using Provari version 1.. the twins get a little fussy at times but a good clean usually brings em back to life (I think one is dead but I'm still hopeful lol). I still have 2 original SIDS... Well it might be just the one SID now, nephew borrowed one the other day but tells me he is now trying to find one to buy...Starting to think he might have killed it as he already has a device of his own on order lol

    So how are you doing?

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brisbane-GoldCoast
    Posts
    1,186
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    This comes to mind, toughest mod available at the moment I believe.....
    https://www.geekvape.com/project/aegis/
    Umm am I the only one that has noticed the venting holes would have the battery vent directly into your face?????? It was looking great in the specs until I saw that!!!
    Last edited by GirlyPantz; 24-07-18 at 12:45 AM.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Goulburn Valley
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyPantz View Post
    Umm am I the only one that has noticed the venting holes would have the battery vent directly into your face?????? It was looking great in the specs until I saw that!!!
    Yeah I was a tad perturbed by that particular feature myself. But tbh I haven't had a battery vent yet and I don't plan to.

    Sent from my butt using Telepathy
    GirlyPantz likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:13 AM.