Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Clapton wire

AVF Regular
    Ben, that wire in your first post looks to be perfect ! I have the VandyVape MTL Superfine Clapton in both the SS and the NI80... I can send you some if you want to try them - PM me your addy and I can pop a few small pieces in the post... about 6 warps of SS is about .5ohm and 6 wraps of the NI80 is about .75Ohmm both on 3mm ID - I generally aim for about .8 to 1.00ohm so the Kanthal prob would have suited me better ! - https://www.vapr.com.au/products/van...es-30ga-2-38ga
    Last edited by 1ynne; 31-07-18 at 10:20 AM.
    ben_76 and Tara like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    Ben, that wire in your first post looks to be perfect ! I have the VandyVape MTL Superfine Clapton in both the SS and the NI80... I can send you some if you want to try them - PM me your addy and I can pop a few small pieces in the post... about 6 warps of SS is about .5ohm and 6 wraps of the NI80 is about .75Ohmm both on 3mm ID - I generally aim for about .8 to 1.00ohm so the Kanthal prob would have suited me better ! - https://www.vapr.com.au/products/van...es-30ga-2-38ga
    Thank 1ynne appreciate your offer i have already ordered the Vandyvape MTL superfine and the other one i posted should be here shortly. But thank you for the offer its very generous of you, sorry for the late reply i only just logged on after a while

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12