Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By rockmoose
  • 1 Post By captive

Thread: Attention owners of these two mods. Squid Ind. Double Barrel V2.1/Aspire Puxos

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Attention owners of these two mods. Squid Ind. Double Barrel V2.1/Aspire Puxos

First post/First day.

Hey Guy's and Gal's of AVF.

The two mods listed above I'd love to hear any and all feedback. Positive or negative.

No issue with a tank, I've got that sorted.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Sublime has a double barrel. He loves it. There's a couple of members that have them, all good reports from what I gather.

Never seen the puxos but aspire tend to put out relatively dependable gear. It tends to be hard to look to vape reviewers, because they are so often over-hyping to get more viewers, or on the take. Good work checking the boards for some real world views. Maybe ask over the road at vaping in australia. That is where the mods, and most members from here went.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Sublime and connectionrelated like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Sublime has a double barrel. He loves it. There's a couple of members that have them, all good reports from what I gather.

Never seen the puxos but aspire tend to put out relatively dependable gear. It tends to be hard to look to vape reviewers, because they are so often over-hyping to get more viewers, or on the take. Good work checking the boards for some real world views. Maybe ask over the road at vaping in australia. That is where the mods, and most members from here went.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Hey, cheers for the direction. I'll carry that. Want a laugh? Current setup is a vaporesso cascade 7.0ml se black on a Aramax power.

Turd/nugget like with a almost 2 day battery.

AVF Regular
    I have the squid tac 21 which followed the double barrel and can tell you they are honest work horses, not the prettiest mod ever made but well made. The only complaints I have heard is the screen can go out because of liquid getting into it and the battery door is hard to open on some
    connectionrelated likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    I have the squid tac 21 which followed the double barrel and can tell you they are honest work horses, not the prettiest mod ever made but well made. The only complaints I have heard is the screen can go out because of liquid getting into it and the battery door is hard to open on some
    Much thanks to you. Be informed or be robbed.

AVF Regular
    The screen on my 2.1 stopped working after 12 months, the fix is to remove the batteries and spray the chip (really soak it) with Isopropyl.
    Stand it upright let it dry and it should work again, the battery door was very tight when new but not so now.
    They are a very good mod for the price hefty with a fast firing chip.