Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Joye 306 Low Resistance Atomizer

AVF Regular

Joye 306 Low Resistance Atomizer

Do I need anything more than a drip tip for the Joye 306 Low Resistance Atomizer to be operational? A sleeve or something?

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Just a drip tip will get you operational.

If you really want dripping heaven grab an i06 and a Siam i06 to 510 sleeve with a Siam 510 ripple tip

Note that the i06 and 306 are different diameters so you can't put an i06 sleeve on a 306.
    nayomee77 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Not really the question I asked but thanks. Can anybody else help me?

i thought the first line covered it perfectly, a drip tip is all you need.
    you can actually just use the supplied blank cartridge, remove and add 3 or 4 drips of juice, then put it back on to vape.
    nayomee77 likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

i guess you have seen a photo of one, the drip tips (and carts) on the 306 go over the outside of the atty if that why the confusion..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Sorry mate I didn't mean to confuse you and was debating on whether to mention the i06 etc but see you have asked about them previously so was answering your q and offering a recommendation as well

AVF Regular
    i think you need a 510 tread battery mods to operate the joye306 and i06 atty...

AVF Regular
    Hi,

Just to clear something up I have to apologise to CMB. For some reason my eyes skipped past the first line he wote. This did in fact answer my question. My bad, I guess I was in a rush or something. And by the way I was actually confused about the picture of the atty and am glad I found out that the drip tips go over the outside. I love this forum. It has answered a lot of questions for me that I couldn't get from simply asking Dr. Google.

Thanks for your help guys.
    CCC likes this.

heh, since the answer was there I read between the lines and put your reply down to confusion and frustration.
    few other notes for them,
    don't go too high on the volts, these are a true LR at around 1.5Ω and only need an ego to perform.
    be wary of really tight drip tips, like metal ones, the top of the atty will seperate from the guts if pulled hard. only had this happen with metal drip tips.
    If your plastic drip tip is too loose, warm the bottom with a heat source to just melt it a little to distort it.
    atty takes a few hours to break in, don't expect awesome in the first puff.
    beware of burnt tongue if you use a short drip tip.
    if you don't like the short version and want a drip shield .. an ego-510 chargng adapter, 306LR with long drip tip and an ego cone over the lot looks nice.
    You will get overflow at some point, take a tissue with you.

Took a few pics, then decided a video is quicker..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vaZH...e_gdata_player
    avtek likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thank you for the info. Actually Stoney I own a Provari mini and need a setup to go on it. Probably should have said this before you went to the trouble of making a video sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast