Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Genesis tank atty - "The DID" by MMvapors

AVF Regular

Genesis tank atty - "The DID" by MMvapors

Hi all,

I thought i might as well fire up a thread dedicated to this Genesis "the DID" that i have just recently ordered.
    Works out to be around $100AU for the kit including free shipping. You can just order it from the suppliers website no lists or forum stalking required.
    The main reason i decided to order one was that i could without joining a list/forum.. the fact this atty looks easy to strip down with different components available for purchase.. also the 510 connection is built into the base which seems like a design advantage over the Line for example. I think i might of preferred the cap was held on by an o-ring to make tailoring the air intake a little easier the way i think the Z-Atty and some others seem to be set-up.

So who else has already or is now going to grab one of these ?
    I see dojrude is in.. think i saw Besure post about this atty as well.. but there has to be a few more of you Genesis chasers in on this im sure.. especially kritikal, giruvian and cruz!

Photos:

Igetcha69 Review:
    REVIEW OF THE DID REPAIRABLE ATOMISER - YouTube

Supplier:
    Atomizer "The DID" by MMvapors,one for life!

ECF info thread by supplier:
    New Genesis type atomizer by DID! t5727

UKvapers thread for clear tube to replace the SS tube portion:
    "the Did" Clear Windows By Kir Fanis - Mod Maker Sales - UK Vapers
    cruzmiguel likes this.
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

AVF Regular
    im not getting one till i know its not a cool vape,if its similar to the line will get one for sure.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    Good point floorzone2 i don't think i have seen any mention of the warmth or coolness of the vape for or against.
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

I have one on the way. Will be my first genesis atty. Mine shipped last week and the wait is killing me. The thing that hooked me was no forum membership was needed.

Has yours shipped yet Australis?

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Same here, Robbie.

Do you know of you can track the shipping from Greece?

AVF Regular
    I ordered mine yesterday as a pre-order no word on shipping yet but i just took another look on the website and he now has the availability at 50 in-stock. So i guess mine will be on its way soon enough.

Are you two on the UKvapers list for the clear tanks ?

To track go to ELTA*Track & Trace

I'm not sure if auspost will show tracking when it hits Australia. Mine left Greece on the 13th and auspost tracking shows nothing.

Nah not keen on the clear tanks. I don't wanna join ukvapers. Plus I read somewhere that a 6ml smoktech tank fits.

I have ordered, last Friday.

RC

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Cheers, Robbie. Mine left on the 13th as well and doesn't show up with anything after then either so I'll just wait and see.

I haven't ordered a clear tank for it either, can't be buggered joining a forum to order something and I'll wait and see if I like the DID first of all. It could be a total pain in the ass and end up getting sold to Ingrid!
    giruvian and gtadmin like this.

Super Moderator
    I'm trying to be good have not ordered one yet. but I like the look of them. will be interested to hear RC's opinion on how it compares to the line.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast