AVF Regular

Provari Warranty return time

Hey guys,

Anyone had to return their Provari back to the Provape for repair or upgrade. I had some dramas with mine weeks and weeks ago and it finally got sent back. Just wandering how long i will be waiting for.

Thanks in advance.

AVF Regular
    Just a question is it a v1 and are you getting it updated to v2 while they have it?
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

I returned mine for repairs under warranty, I shipped it express to them and they shipped it express back to me. Took just over a week all up if I remember correctly.

EGO-T 1000Mah; GoGo; Provari; JIB x 2

AVF Regular
    It was not firing and had the 1.3 ohm atomizer problem with it. Apparently it needs a new board which would mean they are going to upgrade it for me. It was not posted with express as vapebar were in charge of the dealings. It is under warranty. It was shipped registered post international on the 19th.

It was shipped via Registered Post International at Vapebar's cost on 19th June.

My advice to you at this time was the ProVape would liaise with you directly to facilitate payment for repair and return shipping to you.

I will follow-up with them now via email to see what is happening with it and email you with any information I receive.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Hack. Yeah they have not sent me any updates as to what is happening with it i just presumed it would get fixed and sent back to me. I also do not have an rma number or anything to inqure with. Hopefully everything should be covered under warranty and there should not be any additional charges. As it was registered post, what date did they receive the provari? Thanks again for following up for me.

I have emailed ProVape about this already.

When I get home I will be able to get my hands on the tracking number.

H

Hi Captain,

Just got word back from ProVape. They have repaired & returned it to me with another shipment that I had coming this way.

Tracking tells me that it is scheduled to arrive here on Tuesday of this week.

On receipt here, I will on-forward to you.

You should have it in your hands no later than Thursday of this week.

H

AVF Regular
    ahhh great news mate. I have missed it so much. Looking forward to next week now, I have a few items i want to try with it. Thanks MJ