Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Someone stop me from buying a ProVari Mini..

Someone stop me from buying a ProVari Mini..

I have just ordered a Short DID and don't have any 510 mods at the moment..

Looking for something VV.

Been looking at the SmokTech Gripper as an option.

Not really a fan of tube mods but I don't mind the PV Mini because of it's stealthy size - and it seems to fit with the DID perfectly look-wise..

Was going to do my own box mod - but I think that I will wait till later on - just want something to crank the DID on without stuffing around when it arrives.

How is the Provari V2 electronics genesis wise - are the E errors easy to circumvent?

Also are there any peeps using it in 18350 mode with a genny? I always use the Katana in short mode and carry around 4 batteries anyway but it would be nice to get a feel of how long the battery life would be like @ say 2ohm, 4.5V?

TIA!
    Last edited by kptrip; 25-07-12 at 11:58 AM.
    eteach likes this.

AVF Regular
    Id get a paps and a kick.

AVF Regular
    If you dont like tube mods here a nice vv box mod to look at thats alot cheaper than a provari RucKus VV 18650 and Ruckus VV18350

also at the momment you have the appollo ss which is under a 100 delivered use 30% discount vtube30 Apollo Ecigs | Apollo Electronic cigarettes | Electronic cigarettes or the chrome version which is around $70 delivered from clouds of vapour use bigbuyer i think for 10% off or a vmax which for some reason i am not as big a fan off, but ecigmodshop in aust has them for $75

Or a tube mod with kick but that becomes a bit more pricey, so a coin toss whether or not a provari is better

I am waiting on my provari mini which i should get this week, certainly with v1 i had a few weeks ago i did find it more sensitive to errors with genesis mods, compared to a ego twist or probably a tube mod and kick, but others would be bettered positioned to answer that. I find the lines and Gtank benefit alot from VV tuning, but the DID and Orion seem to be fine at 3.7v's, but thats just me
    Last edited by Mickg33; 25-07-12 at 12:10 PM.
    kptrip likes this.

AVF Regular
    get Twist 1000 mah .. cheap .. great batts
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

Cheers guys.

Want to be able to change voltage on the fly so the kick is out.. Don't want to have too many girls looking in envy at my long shiny Apollo. But those RucKus mods are looking great thanks Mickg33, ahhh decisions decisions..

Twists look good but I think it would look whack with a top-heavy DID atop.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kptrip View Post
    Twists look good but I think it would look whack with a top-heavy DID atop.
    twists are my prefferred vv's on the line and gtank, but they are bloody long and not really and out and about option for me anyway, wouldnt use them on bigger wider genesis atties like the DID - too top heavy and look silly
    Last edited by Mickg33; 25-07-12 at 12:54 PM.

I ordered a SmokTech Gripper from madvapes, its arrived in sydney so should have it in a day or two. I can let you know what I think of it when i get it if you want.

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

AVF Regular
    I'm not going to stop you I'm going to encourage it after seeing a lava tube spit it's guts after one drop and Provaris taking a good beating each day, if you are planning on vaping for a long time I think they are deffinately worth it.

I have 2 PV's, both Provari minis and I'm set and don't feel the need to send any more money anything else except the consumables.
    Vaping and smoke free since March 2012

Kewl be nice to see how she puts out once you get your hands on it extre248..

A Provari pusher eh.. Maan I got this PV maan, let me hook you up lol.

Ignore that. I think if I wasn't so over tubes I would get a mini, too bad PV don't do boxes - quality and all that - but hey, I guess if my next mod breaks it's an excuse to get another =)

These are catching my eye ATM:

MEL VV Box Mod

Nice price, no display but meh..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast