Can I use low resistance atomizers on JOYE 510 USB Passthrough?

Can I use low resistance atomizers on JOYE 510 USB Passthrough? This is the particular model ive bought http://www.vapour-trails.com.au/prod...T.html?sno=298, Also I see it comes with a battery is that a standard AA battery? I've looked around and cant seem to find this information.

I vape alot on the computer so I thought it only made sense to get a passthrough to extend my batteries life, Is this a good passthrough?

Thanks for your help.

Goz
    OK just tested for you as I had that exact same device sitting close to hand from my early days and a genuine Joe LR atty on hand and yes it works fine. I plugged mine into a powered USB Hub though, all my charging is done through that isolated from the PC that way should anything go wrong.

Th battery they use is actually an ICR10440P 360mah which is about the same diameter as a AAA but a bit longer.

Was weird using that rig after using Ego batteries for so long and recently moving to larger mods.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Goz View Post
    OK just tested for you as I had that exact same device sitting close to hand from my early days and a genuine Joe LR atty on hand and yes it works fine. I plugged mine into a powered USB Hub though, all my charging is done through that isolated from the PC that way should anything go wrong.

Th battery they use is actually an ICR10440P 360mah which is about the same diameter as a AAA but a bit longer.

Was weird using that rig after using Ego batteries for so long and recently moving to larger mods.
    Sweet, I appreciate it look forward to trying it out! My last one I had years ago just didnt work at all so I kinda forgot the idea, Didnt have a battery though, Hopefully this works well. cheers mate

Goz
    One of these might be better in the long run

EcigModShop Australia - SLB 650mAh eGo-V Battery - Steel

Joye 650mAh USB Passthrough EGO-T Battery

I don't know how that 360mah battery will hold up in the long run to the draw of an LR atty though, normally they recommend using them with ego style batteries.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke