Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: All you provari owners!

AVF Regular

All you provari owners!

Have any of you guys regretted your choice of getting a provari?? i think im going to bit the bullet and buy one

AVF Regular
    TBH...no! i avoided one for a good part of 2 years. I went Vmax and other variable voltage and wattage devices. I wish i hadn't and just got the provari right off the bat! would have saved a lot of money.
    It is one of the original one still one of the best devices. Its got a great stable voltage flow to your atty or carto and its just built like a tank! its heavy, but not too heavy, its a good weight. The build quality is super! threads are nice and smooth! It will be a purchase you will not regret =)

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Nah it's pretty excellent, only thing I would prefer would be a variable wattage device with a screen which performs just as well and looks as good. I would also like a hybrid but wouldn't trade my provari for one.

I have the Vmax, actually two of them and then i got, then got the provari mini.. Vmax last all day no battery change and to me is great for 1.5 to 2.5 ohm carts, Im a tank fan. Provari mini change battery at least twice per day great for 1.5ohm and genisis (build your own stuff) but im always going back to the vmax. but no just got more money so will be going Zmax.
    Avguy likes this.
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man

Super Moderator
    I bought the fullsize Provari and it hasn't left my side since I bought it. It goes out, to work, at home in front of the computer ...... everywhere. It is without a doubt the one PV I think I will never get rid of.

AVF Regular
    NO I don't regret getting it
    virtualphoenix and ElDubya like this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    I have 2 minis and have never regretted getting them, if I didn't get the first mini I think I would be still smoking.
    Vaping and smoke free since March 2012

AVF Regular
    Love the provari, definitely don't regret getting it.

absolutely no regrets .. get the 18650 one though if you want to get a day out of it.
    provaris are awesome.
    ElDubya likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    just picked it up from ecigsa, got a black full size one. Hopefully i get used to the weight, looks much smaller than it does in pictures!!

i picked up aw 18490 batteries can i put them in straight away and vape??
    also do the batteries have a memory can i charge them just like a ego battery?? or is it best to fully drain them?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast