Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Cheapest provari v2

AVF Regular

Cheapest provari v2

As the title suggests i am finally on the hunt for new provari V2 (dam you Fatman) I have had a look about is Vapebar the only place to get them in Australia ?

AVF Regular
    have a look at ecig sa

AVF Regular
    ecigs s.a sell them to.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Super Moderator
    Looks for"snigger" icon ........

Psssst Mic ... dont be too mad at me ... remember mine are V1's
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Fatman said he'll sell you one of his ....... :snigger:

AVF Regular
    Ecig-SA only have the regular ProVari in Satin and Black though.
    Think long and hard about your purchase, you may want the ProVari Mini but you may want the regular.
    I know a few on here have bought the standard and then wished they bought the Mini. I have the ProVari Mini and I love it, it's the perfect size, you can still use the extension cap and it's more aesthetically pleasing.

I just had a look and Vapebar have the Satin with blue LED in stock. I'm thinking of selling my mine with the red LED and buying a blue LED.

The other alternative is directly from Provape. I don't see the point though, it will cost you pretty much the same amount to get it to your door and then you have to wait for it to arrive.
    Last edited by kritikal; 10-10-12 at 07:39 PM.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Super Moderator
    So, the mini with ext cap also takes an 18650? If it does ...... FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK! ...... lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    Ecig-SA only have the regular ProVari in Satin and Black though.
    Think long and hard about your purchase, you may want the ProVari Mini but you may want the regular.
    I know a few on here have bought the standard and then wished they bought the Mini. I have the ProVari Mini and I love it, it's the perfect size, you can still use the extension cap and it's more aesthetically pleasing.

I just had a look and Vapebar have the Satin with blue LED in stock. I'm thinking of selling my mine with the red LED and buying a blue LED.
    I second what Krit said, I thought long and hard about getting the regular size, but ended up getting the mini. Best decision I made, the Mini is the bomb diggity doo. size wise, it's just about perfect. Great for out and about in the pocket, even with the extension cap the size is the same as the regular. I'd recommend the mini

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    So, the mini with ext cap also takes an 18650? If it does ...... FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK! ...... lol

Phew ..... 18490 with ext cap

Super Moderator
    The fight is well and truly on for the next Mini to hit the classies .....
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast