CMB
    AVF Regular

Efest Batteries?

Has anyone tried the Efest batteries? In particular the 14650. I've been trying to find some IMR 14650's of late and haven't had a lot of luck.

AVF Regular
    I've had similar questions before with no luck so far. If worst comes to worst, you could always try a 14500 with carefully placed, well thought out spacer. 14650's deviate from a logical size for optimum battery make up etc. (for various reasons) - is the general consensus when I try to source them. Taking a punt, a 14500 reputable battery will delivier much more than a 14650 custom job ever would.
    I'm all ears with this one. It's a tough size to crack.
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs

Can you start stocking Efest button top 18350s supersport?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    Can you start stocking Efest button top 18350s supersport?
    What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Vaping since July 2012.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by supersports600 View Post
    I've had similar questions before with no luck so far. If worst comes to worst, you could always try a 14500 with carefully placed, well thought out spacer. 14650's deviate from a logical size for optimum battery make up etc. (for various reasons) - is the general consensus when I try to source them. Taking a punt, a 14500 reputable battery will delivier much more than a 14650 custom job ever would.
    I'm all ears with this one. It's a tough size to crack.
    It's a telescopic mod so a 14500 works fine, I just want to be able to use the telescopic feature and have a bit more mah with a 14650. However my concern is as you mention, a good 14500 may last longer than an average 14650. I suppose there's one way to find out, I'll grab a couple and see how they go

AVF Regular
    Yeah, I'm at a bit of a dead end when deviating from the ones made by the big boys. The only consistency I've found away from that are the 16340's made by DLG. Everything else I get is the good stuff on the first order, then nothing but garbage follows.
    It's always a very expensive exercise and I've got boxes of stuff I won't release.
    Maybe I should do what everyone else is doing and label them as a million-gazillion mAh and sell them for less than what it's supposed to cost to post them properly. :P

If you can put up a direct link, I'll order some and run a disharge comparison FYI.
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs