Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Hellfire does it live up to the hype ?

AVF Regular

Hellfire does it live up to the hype ?

Hi All,

Early days with my Hellfire Mini, just been vaping it for 2 hours. But does it live up to the hype? Interested to hear from other forum members that own one.

My first impressions?

- Can I find any minor issues with it? No not really at this point, its a real quality crafted , good looking mod, that right from the 510 connector , to the top cap size and fitting, flexibility with additional wick holes, wick hole pins, coil tiedowns, and ability to perfectly align the airhole with the wick is spot on. Juice capacity is a bit small, and will need refilling quite often, but it is a mini. If you have the chance grab a hellfire mini that has a larger juice capacity, but i doubt you will have that luxuary of choice lol. Perhaps it does fall into the category of genesis mods that does need a very well oxidised wick to avoid shorts, but i am not sure i could say that is a con? With most other quality genesis atomisers I do have some very minor cons, but they aren't really deal breakers by any means, and all perform quite well.
    - Does it perform better than other genesis atomisers? I think it is a great flavoursome vape, great vapour, perhaps for me i would normally open up the airhole a tad, but I wont do it with this atomiser, as i dont wont to mod it. First wick in and after a few hours in and I must say its right up there with the best vape I have had but so much depends on your wick etc etc.
    - Is it worth buying - Yes,i think so for me, but the extra you pay is more for the quality craftmanship and looks rather than a massive performance increase, but I must say the vape is pretty spot on. If someone was to offer me a Mega Hellfire, would i snap it up, bloody oath.

If cost is a big factor for you though, you would be fine with a much cheaper atomiser, and may not think the extra cost is worth it?

What do others think?

PS - Thanks again Ingrid.

Last edited by Mickg33; 08-11-12 at 04:03 PM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Where does one go to get one of these?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    Where does one go to get one of these?
    The list is so long, it may not be worth joining. So how do you get one?, put up a WTB on every ecig forum you know and hope, helps if you have some in demand mod to trade, or stalk Bigali, Floorzone and others that have them on this forum with the hope they will get sick of theirs. I was just very lucky that Ingrid was nice enough to offer me hers.

I think a few others on AVF have them on the way as well, so sooner or later all mod addicts will sell them to buy something else, so the chances are improving to snap one up in country.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 08-11-12 at 04:37 PM.
    bigalivapor likes this.

Super Moderator
    basically - fight others for them on the classies. the list is now closed and is going to take a looooong time to get through ( i reckon a up to a year)
    bigalivapor likes this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

image.jpg

OK
    A very interesting thread
    Hard to compare but will still say this
    They look and perform as known but
    R they much better than my Zens,Orions .!?
    At first I thought they R.
    Now I just think each one is unique
    And u need them all
    But for sure one of the best attys out there
    Mickg33 and Vinny like this.

good thread... mine is probably still a chunk of stainless steel stored somewhere in darren's shed, waiting its turn to be machined.. XD
    Funny Im not that hyped up about the Hellfire now as I was 3-4 months ago.. but i absolutely still want one..
    Last edited by cruzmiguel; 08-11-12 at 05:07 PM.
    Mickg33 and bigalivapor like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalivapor View Post
    image.jpg

.............And u need them all...............
    Spoken like a true mod addict like the rest of us lol. Yeah even though as normal I am in new mod love mode at the momment with the hellfire, I wouldn't trade my orion or zap for another hellfire mini,but I cant see myself wanting to give up the hellfire mini for a long time either. Definately a quality mod.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 08-11-12 at 05:04 PM.
    bigalivapor likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzmiguel View Post
    good thread... mine is probably still a chunk of stainless steel stored somewhere in darren's shed, waiting its turn to be machined.. XD
    Funny Im not that hyped up about the Hellfire now as I was 3-4 months ago.. but i absolutely still want one..
    I think they are a true quality genesis, and well worth getting for us mod addicts, but there are also many other good genesis mod makers out there nowadays and in truth I havent really had a bad one yet (although in my opinion the katana came bloody close), and the 12 odd I have had all performed well, so I think for your average genesis vaper, they aren't a must have by any means.

The next generation of mods is just around the corner now i guess.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 08-11-12 at 05:28 PM.

AVF Regular
    i am thinking that the demand for hellfires is decreasing as ingrid and i where miles up the list and all of a sudden the pm was there to say its ready.theres so many other attys around many on the list must have got sick of waiting and bought elsewhere.good atty atty though.
    Mickg33 likes this.
    RIP VP

Quote Originally Posted by cruzmiguel View Post
    CRUZ
    U don't need any thing extra mate
    U R set for the next 250years
    Of vaping with your vaping collection LOL.........

And I'm so angry if u don't believe me
    Look at my Avatar
    Hhhhhhhhhhh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast