Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

What's the best tank/clearo I can chuck on my VV mod?

Ive got a lavatube v4 clone that goes up to 6.0volts. whats the best bang for buck juice holder I can chuck on it? just using stardusts and novas atm and its a hell of alot of wasted potential. not much flavour either, I want something cheapish that will sort me out. the clearos i have are just tasting like burnt plastic. maybe should be in new vapers forum but im not typing this all again hehe. Thanks in advance for your responses

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    try a carto tank.....few different one's around....I'm using a Liquinator 5.5ml Phatank on my LT......I've got the Kir Fanis tank on the Vmax...and I have the "Didn't's" on the "Cube" and my Provari

I have one of these that I use sometimes----------> Tanks - Smoktech Dual Coil Tank 6ml - Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes ....they work ok with a single coil carto
    just saying

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    its only 1.5 ohm tho, that seems a little low? the viv i have is 2.2 i think and that doesnt like anything over 4v

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    I only ever used cheapo carto tanks. To me they are much of a muchness. I'd personally go the F16 or whatever it's called from vapeking which looks stupidly cheap. But it's more the ohms rather than the atty/carto/clearo that makes the difference. Anything 3+ohms should allow you to crank up the voltage. At the end of the day it's down to the juice more than anything, some juices vape best at a low wattage others you really need to crank it up to get the best flavour.
    Last edited by Quom; 08-11-12 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Wrote 2 instead of 3

If it's a PWM, I've used 3.2 ohm Vivi heads, or recoil and rewick your old ones.

The standard entry is 3 ohm boges in any carto tank.

AVF Regular
    maybe this should have gone into new vapours forum lol.. whats a PWM cop? this is what I have VM MadMod (V4.0) Starter Kit | Electronic Cigarettes – VapingMad

$489.52 spent on vaping

Super Moderator
    Piss Weak Mod ... no ... Pulse Width Modulation

AVF Regular
    haha i have no idea if mine has that

$489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    It would have, the correct question is if it has properly calibrated PWM. Basically the Chinese measured the voltage wrong so when some mods read 3.0 they are actually pumping out 4+ volts (the higher you get the more accurate it gets). However thanks to Stoney they realised the error of their ways and are now measuring it correctly.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    LT's aren't Vmaxs & seem to put out the correct voltage, which is why the Vmaxs seemed to have more power than a LT at the same volts, from reports I read.

Ok so to answer your question, a DCT or a F16 tank with a 3ohm carto will get you using the full potential of your LT.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast