Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How do you get the taste out of a clearomiser?

How do you get the taste out of a clearomiser?

Does anyone know how to get the taste of an e-liquid out of a clearomiser? Ive tried cleaning this clearomiser in alcohol and letting it dry out, tried vaping about 10 different e-liquid flavours through it and it still tastes like a tobacco flavour I was vaping a while ago. Does anyone know how or if there is a way to get rid of the taste? Other than throwing the clearomiser out of course, Its a repairable one not a throw away so if I can salvage it, I will. Anyone?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fokus View Post
    Does anyone know how to get the taste of an e-liquid out of a clearomiser? Ive tried cleaning this clearomiser in alcohol and letting it dry out, tried vaping about 10 different e-liquid flavours through it and it still tastes like a tobacco flavour I was vaping a while ago. Does anyone know how or if there is a way to get rid of the taste? Other than throwing the clearomiser out of course, Its a repairable one not a throw away so if I can salvage it, I will. Anyone?
    Certain liquids will taint it foreva...sounds like that one u used has done just that. If youve sucked thru a few fills ...Id say its cactus..

Damn! Thanks Stomp, appreciate it mate.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    When I had the clearomizers, I found a few washes with hot water did the job quite well.

AVF Regular
    Water, dry burn, isopropyl alcohol soak, dry, dry burn, done.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Ive tried the dry burning and isopropyl alcohol soak for 24 hours and I still get that f#$%#$% flavour coming through.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Depends on the type of clearo but if you can rewick the clearo with new wick, the flavors should be gone.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Depends on the type of clearo but if you can rewick the clearo with new wick, the flavors should be gone.
    Its a repairable CE6 clearo, vapes and tastes great that's why I'm spewin this flavour has stuck to it. Otherwise I would have binned it.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Do you think you can swap the wick out?
    If you do , then that could be your solution
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Yeah I rekon I could, or I could just buy a new atomiser head I guess....
    Stomp likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast