Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Rebuildables, are they worth persisting with?

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    I think you should keep it, put it away for now & maybe in a month or two, when you're ready bring it out & have another play. It might be one of those things you like on special occasions or if you don't think you'll use it then, sell it off.
    I agree on putting it aside for now, I had a rough time setting my first one up, now I have a half dozen or so and have the setup pretty much down pat, it is worth persevering!

AVF Regular
    Thanks for your input dvietrod, I just know I won't use this one again, too many frustrating memories attached to it. I'll never say never, but I'm with Bella tanks and Vivi Novas for now.

AVF Regular
    The DUD's aren't the easiest of genesis atomisers to set up. (If I'm thinking of the right one)

If you do want to continue down the Rebuildable route, buy a high quality Rebuildable atomiser, silica or mesh, it's up to you.
    The Chinese ones aren't engineered with setup in mind, the higher quality ones are.

Then, persist a little, if it frustrates you, put it down for the day, there's no rush. If it gets too frustrating or you get it working and the vape isn't for you, sell it! Because it's a high quality atomiser, you won't lose out on much money, maybe $10. You could still even sell the mesh and wire on. You might lose out on $20 total but at least then you've tried it and you know the vape isn't for you.

I love the darned things. I vape exclusively Rebuildable and mostly Genesis. When you tweak everything to perfection and you get in to twisted wire coils, they'll out vape anything. A single three second pull on one of my gennies is enough to fog up a car so much so, you can barely see out the windscreen. The window must be down at all times. . Furthermore, the flavour is unbeatable.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

AVF Regular
    i'm going to have to give one of your twisted wire setups a go. best setup i've had on the DIDn't is with silica wick...

AVF Regular
    I just realised, after a really shitty day might I add, that if I draw just a little slower the vaper tripples out of the mouth from the orion and penelope. Ive mucked with alot, but until now the way I draw back on them. Huge difference. Normally I draw prety quick and hard, and have been wondering why the vaper production in the top of the orion was much more than what seemed to be emitted after exhaling. Nothing to do with setup, but thought Id add my experience just because well, its been a prick of a day and I felt like it
    Fatman and targaboy like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123