Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What is your perfect set up?

What is your perfect set up?

I am curious, I have been using my eGo-T for almost two weeks now. And while it is amazing for a start up I was wondering what I would want for my perfect vape set up. With all this information on this forum just at my fingertips I have learnt so much about which products are good and which are to say "Less than perfect". So I ask you all what would be or is your perfect set up? What is your base rig? What mods would you add to it? Even what juice would you be using. Not only do I think this will be a great way for people to get some ideas, but it would help me get some great ideas for my next rig.

AVF Regular
    I use one of these Ecig-SA.com when I'm out and about and I have VM MadMod (V4.0) Starter Kit | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad for at home and at work, I am really happy with both of these. I use vivi novas with them, they do what theyre supposed to and they are cheap. One day I will get a rebuildable, but I'm in no hurry

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    I use a Provari with a "DIDN'T" on it as my standard, but I have a vmax with a carto tank, an LT with a Liquinator, and my new devise a Sabretouch with a RAtank on it........
    Juice I'm using is Joyetech Cigar and Del's Ultimate Pipe...but none of it is the "perfect setup".........the "perfect setup" is an elusive beast...but it can be found....eventually.........I don't mind not finding it...the search is part of the fun
    Druidcarey, Bullos and ballza like this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    My main setup at the moment is the provari with a spheroid ontop. My work mod is a bolt with a vivi nova on top.
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    provairi mini +penelope
    smok telescope kicked at 9 watts + midnt
    funny gifs

CMB
    AVF Regular
    For all day knocking around/work etc I use a Provari mini + Liquinator tank + Boge SR carto's with VK Supreme. This is a good solid reliable setup.

After work I'll vape on the big provari with the Z Atty Pro with a variety of different juices, this is an awesome vape, but I'm too scared of breaking the ZAP using it as an all day vape and also you can't really pocket it that well or leave it lying down, this is a bit of a pain in the car too.

I've also been enjoying the Penelope on my GP Paps in 18500 mode with VK Vanilla Custard, this is also a good setup, except the Penelope can be a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes with dry hits and flooding and having to fiddle with the flow control. It's a good vape when it works, but nothing on the ZAP.

AVF Regular
    You have a rebuildable druid
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

reo grand + i06 atty

There is no perfect setup. That is the reason why people keep buying shinnies to chase for that perfect setup... lol....
    Bullos and davee like this.

Line sunk into my Don

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast