Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Robray
  • 1 Post By Vinny

Thread: Can Vision Spinner be used with eGo/ego-T charger?

AVF Regular

Can Vision Spinner be used with eGo/ego-T charger?

So my Vision Spinner arrived today and I also ordered a charger. But the charger comes with a warning saying "Attention: This kind of USB charger can't be used to charger JOYE510 batteries or it will destroy the batteries". I have no idea what this means. The Spinner does have a 510 connection on it. Did I order the wrong charger? Is Vision the same as eGo? The battery didn't come with a box (it just came bare) so I really have no freaking clue what I have here. I tried screwing the battery in and the light flashed a few times and that's it. Looking at the ego website, what I have looks like both the ego-Ts and the 510-Ts, except I can't find the spinner anywhere on the site.

This is the charger and this is the battery. I don't think I even know what the terms spinner or ego mean. Or what 510 means, I thought 510 was just the size of the screw bit. It looks like there is an even bigger screw bit for some reason on the battery too.
    Last edited by VapeVape; 15-11-12 at 12:41 PM.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    What they are saying is correct. Check the charger and it should tell you that the output is around 420ma. The joy510 is only good for 220ma.

The charger supplied will be good for the spinner, but not for joy510.
    Vinny likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Just don't use the charger cable you've got to charge these (picture) then you are alright mate

davee likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ah cool, I've been waiting for the VapeKing package to arrive for a long time so I was worried I chose the wrong charger (it's just the kind of thing I would do!). I didn't realise that the Spinner couldn't do passthrough charging though, like the iTazte can. But, I should probably not chainvape so much anyway. Thanks for the help. All of these brands and model numbers confuse me sometimes.

Okay, I think I have it all going. I mixed up some VapeKing caramel doubler, and although it tastes kind of horrible (I think because it's new cart, mini nova I'm using now), it is vaping great. It could just be that it doesn't wobble around like the magnet connector did on the iTazte, but I'm liking how it works, and how solid the construction is on the novas and the Spinner. I have 2.4 ohm atomiser in it and set it to 3.8v, after consulting this image in that thread. I love how the vivi nova looks, it's like a cone piece with the brass coloured threading.
    Last edited by VapeVape; 15-11-12 at 01:32 PM.