Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By TimmyC
  • 2 Post By studiovape
  • 1 Post By Bullos
  • 1 Post By Noe
  • 2 Post By Mickg33

Thread: Genesis for zero flavour

Lightbulb Genesis for zero flavour

Hi all, not sure i should invest time and money into a rebuild able seeing as I don't use any flavour in my vape.

I've not used one before and could use some good advice.

AVF Regular
    Interesting... Your probably right for the most part. You will still get more vapour out a genesis though, but to most people that's a secondary need/want in vaping.

Other than superior flavour though, genesis atomisers are a lot more efficient in nicotine delivery, so if you want to lower the mg you vape at it might still be worth a try. Other than that, you do get a lot more control over your vaping experience, being able to wrap your coil as you want (Ohms wise etc).
    wood duck and studiovape like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wood duck View Post
    Hi all, not sure i should invest time and money into a rebuild able seeing as I don't use any flavour in my vape.

That's a bit like saying you only run your Dawoo Matiz on LPG, so should I look at getting a High performance Kit car.
    If you have the time you won't regret it, plus it's the best way to survive the ecig ban Zombie Holocst LOL.
    A decent Genesis, a few meters of kanthal and a couple of sheets of #500 mesh and they can't stop you vaping whatever they restrict the sale of.
    Noe and wood duck like this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/sale-...id-extras.html

Larry Backsplash is selling a mini DiD. It a really good quality rebuildable.
    I have the DiD standard and love it, and it was my first rebuildable and I haven't looked back, even though I don't think I have ever got the setup right
    If you ask him nicely I'm sure he won't mind building a wick and coil for it before he sends it, then at least you can compare it when you start building them yourself.
    There are cheaper options out there though. VapingMad have some decent cheap rebuildables.
    Last edited by Bullos; 16-11-12 at 12:20 AM.
    wood duck likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by wood duck View Post

I think you are fine to use Comets
    However, if the govt. does decide to ban e-cigs & devices used on them from importation, then a genesis is going to be the best insurance policy a vaper can have( along with a decent 10yr supply of juice).
    wood duck likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Thanks guys, the VM ones are very cheep, do they work alright ?

AVF Regular
    My two bits.

If you like fiddling and perfecting things then the genesis will be good fun, and save you money in the long run. I actually usually hate fiddling and hated the idea of making my own wicks etc. but I actually make them when I am in the right mood, and surprisingly actually like fiddling with different techniques , and get some sort of enjoyment every time I get a little better at it. Who would have thought lol.

If you don't like fiddling with things then in your case give it a miss.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 16-11-12 at 08:45 AM.
    wood duck and Bullos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    My two bits.

If you like fiddling and perfecting things then the genesis will be good fun, and save you money in the long run. I actually usually hate fiddling and hated the idea of making my own wicks etc. but I actually make them when I am in the right mood, and surprisingly actually like fiddling with different techniques , and get some sort of enjoyment every time I get a little better at it. Who would have thought lol.

If you don't like fiddling with things then in your case give it a miss.
    I love to fiddle but my Missus gives me a hard time over it. Lol.
    Seriously though I'm hearing you and this is why I haven't got a rebuild able as yet. I keep having nightmares from the bad old days ( nearly 2 years ago now) attys with filler cartridges, juice leaks, popping coils etc. The frustration was huge..
    Now though I have various setups I can use and am happy with so it might be worth a fiddle and se what all the fuss is about.