Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Kanger T4 - Possible rival for the Comet?

As CCC said stardust or mini vivi nova are perfect fit.
    There are even mini vivi clones with ego thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    They are nothing like a Comet, the thing that sets the Comet apart, is that it has a bottom coil, these T4's have a top coil.
    I have tried top coil CE cartos/clearos & compared to a bottom coil Comet, they are crap IMO. However some people like top coils & you may be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by got2vape View Post
    Yeah not a rival at all, different thing entirely. There are bottom coils that are similar to the CE3, but I've never tried them.
    Smokeless Image Nano
    Innokin Tidy-10

Haha, of course I know the comets are bottom coil and these are top coil. I can see I worded my thread badly, I didn't mean rival as in competing on a similar hardware design, I simply meant a small, compact clearo you can go out with and would make for a good stealth setup. Also, reduced hassle from being able to drip-fill.

I actually do prefer bottom coils for their cooler vape but I'd be interested to see how this one vapes. I've tried most of the commonly available clearos and every single one has it's benefits and it's drawbacks. I keep thinking that I wish I could take the good parts of one and combine it with the good parts of another. If it's possible for the "perfect" device to exist I sure hope someone releases it soon, they will corner the market. Everyone has preferences sure, but a device that could fit into a crossover space would be a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    Not a fan of stardusts, mainly the tight draw. Vivis mute flavour too much IMO, and my cotton modded one drinks the juice way too fast.

I like a few things about the T2s and these look like they may have inherited some of those aspects. Unfortunately, there are things I don't like about them too...

The point I'm stressing is these T4s (or any other I'd give a test run) aren't meant for all-day vaping or to replace other main gear, just as a nice, small, easy and reliable option for out and about vaping.

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    I just havent had much luck with these options were only ok vapes for me...

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    Haha, of course I know the comets are bottom coil and these are top coil. I can see I worded my thread badly, I didn't mean rival as in competing on a similar hardware design, I simply meant a small, compact clearo you can go out with and would make for a good stealth setup. Also, reduced hassle from being able to drip-fill.

I actually do prefer bottom coils for their cooler vape but I'd be interested to see how this one vapes. I've tried most of the commonly available clearos and every single one has it's benefits and it's drawbacks. I keep thinking that I wish I could take the good parts of one and combine it with the good parts of another. If it's possible for the "perfect" device to exist I sure hope someone releases it soon, they will corner the market. Everyone has preferences sure, but a device that could fit into a crossover space would be a winner.
    There are only 2 real problems with Comets:
    1. Syringe filling.
    2. Capacity for juice.

After I have had a visit to Bunnings & the chemist today, a cheap, easy to build, solution to both those problems should be a reality
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    There are only 2 real problems with Comets:
    1. Syringe filling.
    2. Capacity for juice.

After I have had a visit to Bunnings & the chemist today, a cheap, easy to build, solution to both those problems should be a reality
    Don't hang around here nattering then ... get out and get busy
    margyb, Stomp, b874 and 1 others like this.

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Ha e a look at these V from Vapingmad...I have some of the larger ones...they hit like a train and last a while... VM Base Coil Clearomiser (V1) | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes VapingMad
    I just loaded up one of these, im impressed so far, took me a sec to work out how to get the liquid in, but all good now, peforming really well.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    I just loaded up one of these, im impressed so far, took me a sec to work out how to get the liquid in, but all good now, peforming really well.
    ho hum... Scrap that! They are a pita to fill, always leaking juice through the middle. Im sticking with stardusts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12