Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Kanger T4 - Possible rival for the Comet?

Kanger T4 - Possible rival for the Comet?

Saw these on GotVapes - Kanger T4 510 Slim Clear Cartomizers 1ml 2.2ohm - 1PC [gv-KangerT4-2.2] - $2.75 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I'm looking for a small clearo for going out and these babies might fit the bill. I do love the Comets but for some reason they often seem to play up when out and about. I think it has something to do with heat. They're fine at home but stick 'em in a pocket for a while, vape it a bit and then they tend to let a bit of juice out the bottom. No big deal but a little annoying.

These are a bit smaller than a stardust, more slimlined and they look like they've got some of the T2 lineage. Actually I reckon they look kinda cool. 510 threading with a little skirt but the downside is no choice of mouthpiece (same as T2 and T3, although T3 is fixed anyway). No syringe fill either which is a bonus.

I think they're pushing them as a good match for a 510 battery which looks like maybe making a bit of a comeback for people going out and/or looking for a nice stealth setup. Personally a 650ego is fine for that, no need to loose too many mahs dropping down to a 510.

Does anyone know (particularly vendors) if they're likely to land in Aus any time soon?
    Last edited by Verbatim; 18-11-12 at 03:50 AM.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    They are nothing like a Comet, the thing that sets the Comet apart, is that it has a bottom coil, these T4's have a top coil.
    I have tried top coil CE cartos/clearos & compared to a bottom coil Comet, they are crap IMO. However some people like top coils & you may be one of them.
    got2vape likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Yeah not a rival at all, different thing entirely. There are bottom coils that are similar to the CE3, but I've never tried them.
    Smokeless Image Nano
    Innokin Tidy-10
    I am now known as Filbert, Got2Vape has been retired.

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Those nano's look like they don't have a 510 connection & would need some kind of adapter to work on 510 threads. It doesn't say what threading they are though. The mouth piece on them is screw in too.

The Tidy 10's may be as good as a comet or not but look like they would hold less juice than a comet.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Those nano's look like they don't have a 510 connection & would need some kind of adapter to work on 510 threads. It doesn't say what threading they are though. The mouth piece on them is screw in too.

The Tidy 10's may be as good as a comet or not but look like they would hold less juice than a comet.
    Comparison of Tidy 10 with Comet here

Yeah nano are 1ml with 510 connection.
    Altsmoke sell them.

Tidys used to dump juice like Cryptonite 8s. Not sure if they still do.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    Saw these on GotVapes - Kanger T4 510 Slim Clear Cartomizers 1ml 2.2ohm - 1PC [gv-KangerT4-2.2] - $2.75 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I'm looking for a small clearo for going out and these babies might fit the bill. I do love the Comets but for some reason they often seem to play up when out and about. I think it has something to do with heat. They're fine at home but stick 'em in a pocket for a while, vape it a bit and then they tend to let a bit of juice out the bottom. No big deal but a little annoying.

These are a bit smaller than a stardust, more slimlined and they look like they've got some of the T2 lineage. Actually I reckon they look kinda cool. 510 threading with a little skirt but the downside is no choice of mouthpiece (same as T2 and T3, although T3 is fixed anyway). No syringe fill either which is a bonus.

I think they're pushing them as a good match for a 510 battery which looks like maybe making a bit of a comeback for people going out and/or looking for a nice stealth setup. Personally a 650ego is fine for that, no need to loose too many mahs dropping down to a 510.

Does anyone know (particularly vendors) if they're likely to land in Aus any time soon?

Ha e a look at these V from Vapingmad...I have some of the larger ones...they hit like a train and last a while... VM Base Coil Clearomiser (V1) | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad
    CCC likes this.

All I want is a comet that looks good on an eGo, fits drip tips better and doesn't leak. And dont say the 3ml eGo version they were crap IMO...
    CCC likes this.

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

CCC
    The size puts me off them, stardusts on a 650mah battery is pretty small, no leaking, 1.6ml capacity, easy fill
    margyb likes this.

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Thanks for that GT, you made me reply in an old thread
    I'll stick to Comets, the tidy 10 with less capacity for juice & no way to fit a DT would give me the shits.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast