Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: IMR26650 and 25500 Battery for The BAM Mod?

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    I'd be throwing a Vape Safe fuse in it too but that's just me.
    Thank you, I will look into this

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    A link to the device would have been good, I didn't have time earlier to go searching for mods in google, so I didn't know if it needed unprotected or protected batts( and I still don't, coz I haven't looked it up), which is why I said ask the supplier for advice.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    20121120_005133.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by missmopar77 View Post
    Thanks for the replies, I wasnt sure if 'protected' changed the size of the battery, and believe me I didn't want to make the mistake of buying the wrong battery and inadvertently using something dangerous, that's why I am here asking the more experienced

And thanks for the offer of the battery bigalivapor, I will be needing to purchase a charger also so if I don't get one that already comes with batteries I will keep your offer in mind

I was hoping to support an Australian vaping supplies vendor if possible but if I can't find one I will buy overseas
    Working on it. Took a pic of what I'm doing for when I get back. Don't have a charger for that size yet so had to use a pair of scissors.

btw, my house was using 2891watts of power at the time :P (it wasn't meant to be a picture for posting)

From impedance testing, I'm pretty sure it will be the second one from the left that will end up for sale.
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs

AVF Regular
    I meant to reply with margyb's post but missed it by that much too tired to fix but you know what I mean.
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs

Quote Originally Posted by supersports600 View Post
    20121120_005133.jpg

btw, my house was using 2891watts of power at the time :P (it wasn't meant to be a picture for posting)
    Geez, I'd love too see the spinny thing in the meter box flying at that many watts lol

AVF Regular
    Lol, yeah, I couldn;t figure out how to get my wattmeter mod out of that picture. lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12