Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: You know you're a mod whore when.....

Super Moderator

You know you're a mod whore when.....

I'm about to pull the trigger on a provari mini. So I'm sitting here looking at my provari in 18650 mode wondering just how much the size differs as I couldn't really remember (I've had a mini before but sold it). So I google "provari in 18650 vs provari mini" - go to images and look at the first piccie of the two together - it shows a gold one and a satin silver one. And then I realised - I bought both both of the actual mods in the picture at some point
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    you know you are a mod whore, when you have bought and sold the same bloody mod 3 times, each time thinking you wont need it again because you have found the perfect set up, just to change your mind again in a months time.

I have done this 3 times i think sigh.... eg just received another kick from ecigmodshop today, another precise and have done the same thing with provari's - "no i will sell my provari's and kick's as i wont use them becuase with genesis mods i am happy with mechanical tube mods" then bugger it "it nice to tweek the voltage" better buy them again "then no they are too big , i prefer small mods i better sell them again"
    cruzmiguel, studiovape and Big Ev like this.

A bit off topic but I say whore away because I like getting things when you all decide there's something better
    giruvian, margyb and studiovape like this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    you know you are a mod whore, when you have bought and sold the same bloody mod 3 times, each time thinking you wont need it again because you have found the perfect set up, just to change your mind again in a months time.

I have done this 3 times i think sigh.... eg just received another kick from ecigmodshop today, another precise and have done the same thing with provari's - "no i will sell my provari's and kick's as i wont use them becuase with genesis mods i am happy with mechanical tube mods" then bugger it "it nice to tweek the voltage" better buy them again "then no they are too big , i prefer small mods i better sell them again"

I am always waiting in the sidelines. You have my Paypal and shipping details anyway!!
    Fatman and Bullos like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    I am always waiting in the sidelines. You have my Paypal and shipping details anyway!!
    +1
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    well on the plus side lol, i always know i have someone to sell them too.

when your browser bookmark has 12 scrolls of nothing but vaping and mod related links..
    when you start needing your own stash of kitchen rolls..
    when you actually enjoy being in the ladies cosmetics section with your wife, browsing thru nail snips and pokers for your genny.. (scary)
    when you start appreciating how nice the chrome finishing on your taps,showers and door handles are..
    Last edited by cruzmiguel; 20-11-12 at 03:03 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzmiguel View Post
    when your browser bookmark has 12 scrolls of nothing but vaping and mod related links..
    when you start needing your own stash of kitchen rolls..
    when you actually enjoy being in the ladies cosmetics section with your wife, browsing thru nail snips and pokers for your genny.. (scary)
    when you start appreciating how nice the chrome finishing on your taps,showers and door handles are..
    Damn it cruz, I am guilty as charged to, except the chrome finishings on the taps etc...............wait a sec I did just replace all my bathroom fittings with SS ones 2 months ago - was that why sigh....?
    Last edited by Mickg33; 20-11-12 at 03:12 PM.
    cruzmiguel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    I'm about to pull the trigger on a provari mini.
    Don't look at the postman thread then
    cruzmiguel likes this.

when while browsing thru an ikea catalog, this picture catches your attention..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast