Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By floorzone2
  • 2 Post By Stoney
  • 1 Post By BradC

Thread: Recommendations - thinking about getting a Genesis style atomizer

Recommendations - thinking about getting a Genesis style atomizer

I've been thinking about getting a Genesis style atomizer, read a bunch of reviews on the forums and youtube. List of features I want:

• Looks good on my Provari Mini
    • Small, not wider than the provari, not too tall
    • About 1ml of Juice capacity is ok
    • Must have a clear window so I can see the juice
    • Doesn't leak - all Genesis atomizers leak so let's say - doesn't leak too much.

So far I like the Mini Hellfire the best. Anything else I should look for in this style?

As I was typing this I just got a reply from Paul Cotton advising the Mini Hellfire list is closed and wait time is 8 months. So another "feature" I'm after is not impossible to get.
    I am now known as Filbert, Got2Vape has been retired.

AVF Regular
    hellfire mini wont screw on my pro.you can get a mini did with a clear tank i think,fair bit smaller than the top of the pro though.great genny but capacity is a bit light on for me.
    targaboy likes this.
    RIP VP

wait a few weeks .. bound to be some aga-t's for sale when the hundred or so hit the peoples hands here and the genesis reality kicks in
    they are not for everyone, i suspect me included ..

but I am getting 4 and by god ! .. i will learn to like them..
    gtadmin and RichoVonBlack like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Mini Did sounds like what you need - or a Line v2 with provari cover - fits perfectly, hits like a truck - looks fantastic - great set up to learn gennis on

All out of batteries
    Quote Originally Posted by floorzone2 View Post
    hellfire mini wont screw on my pro.you can get a mini did with a clear tank i think,fair bit smaller than the top of the pro though.great genny but capacity is a bit light on for me.
    +1 - tried a mini hellfire on the wizards apprentice and it wouldn't screw in all the way either
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

AVF Regular
    20121116_201258_resized.jpg the one in the middle is a Line v2 with line cover - looks sexy as on a provari mini
    got2vape likes this.

That Line v2 looks pretty good actually, just watched the setup video by igetcha69, would have preferred the posts to have screws instead of just wrapping the wire around the posts but I guess it should hold ok if done properly.

Where do you get the cover from?

The DID looks kind of cheap, don't like the look of the grooves.
    I am now known as Filbert, Got2Vape has been retired.