Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kanger T3 Issues.

AVF Regular

Kanger T3 Issues.

Oh hello again everyone.
    I'm having some fun issues this afternoon with my clearos. I recently bought some bottom coil Kanger t3 clearos, I haven't had any juice to use them with so they just sat unopened in their box for 2 weeks.

This morning my Boba's arrived (thanks CMB) so I filled a kanger, was a bit too thick for a syringe to fill a comet.
    For some reason, the Kanger does not work.

I thought maybe it was just the juice being too thick, but nope. I suspect either the atty is dead, or the base of the kanger is not making contact with my ego c twist battery.
    I put the second Kanger I had onto the battery and tried firing it, nothing happened.
    Not too sure what to do.

Has anyone had issues having a kanger t3 fit onto an ego twist battery? I'm pretty sure that's what the problem is, and it's making me cranky. Any advice would be appreciated.

AVF Regular
    you could try pulling the connection pin on your battery up a little...just be careful you don't pull it up too far

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    I had a similar problem with my ce5's. I thought my batteries were playing up and took me awhile to work out they were not connecting.

At the base of the ce5 it had a screw cut to adjust the connector. Kanger might be the same.

I think I read somewhere that they changed the ego thread slighty on ego twist....but can't confirm.

I also had troubles with my Kanger T3 firing on my twists, but on my SLB one it worked.. I think, let me try again

Quote Originally Posted by PHUCKDUP2 View Post
    you could try pulling the connection pin on your battery up a little...just be careful you don't pull it up too far
    Ok just tested and yes, still not firing, instead of pulling the connection pin on the battery, I pulled the connection on the Kanger T3 out, but Im firing it dry, no juice and its firing now.

Not sure if its going to leak thought, cause I did pull it out a fair bit.

I've had the same problem also.I place the T3 onto my 1000mah ego twist, it fires. I place the same T3 onto my 650mah eGo twist, and it does not fire. This is beside the fact that I keep getting dry hits, crappy throat hit, and cold vapour. The Kanger T3 has been a disaster for me. I don't like them. I had such high hopes for them. Never again.

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys, I tried both lifting the pin on the batt and pulling he connector on the t3 down, got it to fire, but the vape was rubbish. *sighs* I guess I'll thin this stuff down a tiny bit and shove it in the comets.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    As Phil B. would say, "pull your post!"

If you have a 510 -510 connector try using the kanger on that then put it on the eGo.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    Thanks guys, I tried both lifting the pin on the batt and pulling he connector on the t3 down, got it to fire, but the vape was rubbish. *sighs* I guess I'll thin this stuff down a tiny bit and shove it in the comets.
    If you use an 18gauge blunt needle bobas will be usable, undiluted in the syringe, to fill a comet. Since you are going to be using high VG juices, you should have some of those needles for filling
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

I forgot that I rewicked a Kanger T3 with cotton, but it wasnt firing and I gave up.
    Like here, the post wasnt connecting.

2.4ohm wrap on cotton batten, gonna try some VK Supreme in it which has been my daily, so can compare.

Update: Seems ok, good vaper, decent TH, but its a cool vape.

One thing I didn't like about the Kanger T3, bottom coil, cool.
    Even though the Comet is bottom coil, it has a warmish vaper too it.
    Last edited by ballza; 22-11-12 at 02:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast