AVF Regular

Batteries Playing up

I just got back from bali so i didnt use my provari for two weeks. Since i came back i have fully charged the batts and started to use them again but they seem to die very quick. Do they need a few charging cycles till they run like normal or are they ready for the bin?

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    You can try a couple or three charge cycles, but there is a good chance they are toast. My feeling from experience is that its always better to remove the batteries from the Provari, as there is always a small current draw, even when not being used. Its possible if you Provari was left with the batteries with a low state of charge before the holiday, the constant small draw has taken the voltage down below the 2.8v, where they should be recharged. I am sure Stony will pick up this and explain better than me??
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

i doubt he left both batterys in it
    suspect it needs a spring/thread/top contact clean .. use your multimeter that every vaper owns to check them, are they 3.2 to 3.4v ?
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Hmm, good point!!!!
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof