Genesis advice please ??

Hi all, received my first rba's today, a zombie (aga t) and a mini didya from VapingMad. Made the wick and coil according to Scott "igetcha69" Bonner's instructions. The aga t was easy as to set up, mini didya was bit more fkn about but in the end got both of them working great and all coils glowing right. Anyways question I have is a slight metallic taste normal and does it go away ?

Sorry if it's in another thread I have missed

Thanks guys

Jeremy

Metallic taste usually means you have a short.
    What device are you driving it with.

Just an ego twist, pro vari I have is on it's way to the USA for upgrade and the vmax hits to hard for it. was going to use it on my cube mod but didn't want to put it on a mechanical till I'm sure it's right.

Cheers

Jeremy

Would have been good to check the ohms to ensure a short.
    Empty out all the juice and dry burn the coil again to check for shorts on low volts and slowly turn it up to about 3.8v and check again before refilling. Can take a lot, I mean a lot of prodding to get it right, and others strain away.
    I find on some they seem right, fill them with juice have a few Vapes and then have to do the above again.
    You'll be right. Watch Zens video as well as he covers the prodding a bit more than Igetcha

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    You'll get a bit of a metalic taste, not much but it'll be there, for the first day(aprox) of use, until the coil & wick have had a tank or two of juice through them & have been "seasoned".
    I find the 3rd tank is when the true flavor comes through for me.
    However if the metal taste is distinct, then it could be a short.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Thanks guys, took the wick out and lit some more e liquid on it then made a new coil, working awesome now and looks pretty cool on the cube.

Thanks heaps

Jeremy