Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: spheroid filler material

AVF Regular

spheroid filler material

Hey guys!

Just wondering how much filter material do you guys use? i just remade one and i think i may have over filled it, getting some dry hits.

Dimensions would be awesome!

Cheers

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Super Moderator
    I use a piece about 1.5 cms wide and about 6 cms long. Seems to work good for me

Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    I use a piece about 1.5 cms wide and about 6 cms long. Seems to work good for me
    Still not sleeping
    Hehehe
    Me tooooo

Super Moderator
    I'm at work mate it sucks but retiring at 41 years old and financially broke seems unrealistic ..... Lol

AVF Regular
    hahaha i am at work as well also eldubs.

And cheers for the information , couldnt find a good length and got tired of rebuilding all the time

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    You Should sell it to me then Mike - no point in keeping something that is frustrating you.

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    I'm at work mate it sucks but retiring at 41 years old and financially broke seems unrealistic ..... Lol
    Meh ... welcome to my life LOL

As far as spheroidal filler goes , its really a "feel" thing more than a dimension ... you will be suprised at how LITTLE you actually need .
    It just needs a light web of filler to hold the juice in by capilliary forces ... the more filler you have , the higher chance of a dry hit.
    Next time you replace the filler , pack it real light and experiment by filling with just PG , work out the minimum you need to hold it in there
    ( if it will hold PG it will hold other liquid as they are all thicker than just plain PG )

But yes Mike if its a bastard one that never works , sell it to me LOLOLOLOL
    Stoney likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    ok so just an update for other spheroid users, for a 70 PG and 30 VG use about 5-5.5 com length of filter material and the width of around 1.5 cm. Is working great now! back into vaping bliss! pina colada and mojito is awesome in the spheroid (both from JW)

great summer vapes

Super Moderator
    I have my spheroids loaded with Purple Chill and Blackberries and Cream, both flavours from Elise at Vaping Mad

AVF Regular
    oh purple chill sounds interesting =) whats the flavor mix in that? i need to find some new flavors. Beenvaping mint/menthol mix, is my go to. Need something new

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast