Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: You thought eVic was advanced? Janty tops it.

You thought eVic was advanced? Janty tops it.

Mid Series

What is MiD?
    Modular Intelligent Design
    MiD is an electronic cigarette that gives the user total freedom in the creation of their individual vaping experiences.
    With the MiD, we are going to introduce a lot of new concepts, so let's get to it:

Introducing Vaping Profiles

With this device, we are introducing vaping profiles: A visual, editable representation of the dynamics in a puff.
    The way the MiD implements the vaping profiles is through an arbitrary waveform of voltage or power (Watts) on an editable timeline of 0-12 seconds. The MiD editable timeline allows you to fully control every 1/10 second of your puff.

Standard e-cigarettes, be it 3.7 volts, or the so-called variable voltage e-cigarettes, are represented by the use of a flat vaping profile.

Thanks to the editable puff timeline environment of the MiD, the user is now no longer locked into just vaping at one specific voltage during a puff. Instead, they can create real time pulsations, fades, boosts, loops, and waves that all create a unique vaping experience in which they control the richness of the taste, and the power of the throat hit.

Give me Power!

Vaping profile margins in the MID series are the widest in the market: the MID ranges from 0 to 8 volts, or from 0 to a whopping 25 watts! MiD delivers from 0 to 4 Amps!

Vaping MiD "One" On-the-go

You can execute up to 4 of your personally created vaping profiles on the MiD device, at any given time, on-the-go.

User Interface

Tired of bulky, over-the-top and often useless LCD displays on your e-cig? We have removed it for a more elegant and more energy-efficient device. The MiD implements a minimalist user interface based on a RGB LED that allows the creation of any colour light and any luminosity at any point during your puff, for any representation of any state of the device. How cool is that!

You'll still be able to interact with the MiD without the PC application. With a smart combination of click sequences (SmartClicks***) with the joystick and blinks of the LED, you will be able to change profiles, increase and decrease profiles, select the smoking style, monitor the device (temperature, resistance, etc etc) and other features.

*** Smartclicks are user defined click sequences that allow the user to interact with the device in a personalized way.

Joystick?

Yes. The MID series comes with a joystick/button. It is the first ever e-cigarette to make use of a joystick/button.

And it is a joy to use. The joystick allows you to easily navigate the menus of the device. More importantly, the joystick allows you to control your real time variable voltage or real time variable wattage. And guess what - you can switch easily between voltage and wattage and vape whatever you feel comfortable with.

Real Time Variable Voltage/Wattage?

Another innovation of the MiD is the Real Time Variable Voltage (RTVV) and the Real Time Variable Wattage (RTVW). This feature, together with the joystick, enables the MiD user to modulate voltage or power freely and in real time during your "freestyle" vaping and/or during the vaping or your pre-programmed profiles

Press the joystick up or down to increase or decrease the profile voltage/power in real time, any time you want during your puff to experience True Real Time Variable Voltage and True Real Time Wattage!

We won't say more to describe this feature now, as you have to try it to truly realize how innovative and cool it is.

Dimensions

MiD "One" has the best dimensions in his class and is compatible with all eGo or 510 Threaded atomizers

Device Lenght: 116mm
    Device Diameter: 19.4 mm
    Device Weight: 40 grams

MiD Software Download

Download the MiD interface software to your PC. Connect the MiD device to your PC and discover a whole new world of vaping experiences.

Next, register yourself and your MiD device on the midseries.com community website and start sharing!

Vaping MiD "One" PC Application

The MiD can store up to 4 profiles internally in the device, but with the MiD PC application you can create, store and execute unlimited profiles on your PC.

The MiD PC application allows you to use complete features such as editing and storing unlimited vaping profiles on your PC which you can then store in your MiD device, or upload to the Coming Soon community website to share with your friends and followers!
    Noe, margyb, gtadmin and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Holy shit!

Super Moderator
    What ! .. no head job function ........

virtualphoenix, vapourize and Pete like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Hahahahahahaha

AVF Regular
    Really I think things are getting a bit stupid now. Really does anyone care about all this monitoring your vape style crap. I think they are just cramming in shit for the hell of it. Vaping profiles blah blah.
    Last edited by arth_d; 01-12-12 at 11:11 AM.
    grouse, ElDubya, vapourize and 1 others like this.

I already have a record of my vaping profile.
    It's called my credit card statement !

AVF Regular
    It's a bit overkill. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome that stuff like this exists, new tech is amazing. However, all I want is a device that uses the voltage I have it set to, lasts longer than 3 hours of chain vaping, is not the size of an elephants wang, and doesn't cost $290 for the bare minimum to have it running. I'm having battery issues at the moment, so I'm cranky pants. *grumbles and goes back to lurking*
    gtadmin, ElDubya, Fatman and 2 others like this.

Doesn't seem to have a display of any sort, so you need to change the settings using your computer... no thanks.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    Doesn't seem to have a display of any sort, so you need to change the settings using your computer... no thanks.
    From what I understood from the spec sheet and the demo vids you can change the settings using the joystick button, voltage up and down etc and the little button lights up. The unit itself holds 4 settings that you set up for it and you can toggle through them with the button/joystick thingy.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I like it! very nice indeed.

www.ecigmodshop.com.au

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast