Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Janty mid one series preorder

AVF Regular

Janty mid one series preorder

Hey guys just letting everyone know that the new janty is available for preorder at the moment. Got a pretty big price tag though and only limited amount available. Shipping from 15th january 2013 and onwards
    Cheers
    Yatesy

http://www.electronic-cigz.com/jamidonestki.html
    Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by yatesy88; 04-12-12 at 11:19 PM.

This extract is putting me off -
    Expand MiD
    In order to expand the functionality of your device to enjoy revolutionary functions such as Real Time Variable Voltage and Real Time Variable Wattage, or programming, saving and executing arbitrary vaping waveforms, pulsation vaping, and much much more, you can purchase MiD software modules or bundles at HREF="http://www.midseries.com/store" target="_blank">Coming Soon from 15 January 2013 onwards.

DEMO MODE
    When you receive your MiD "One", you will be able to run module based extended functionalities for a limited time, after which it returns to it's out-of-the-box status which you have paid for. There are many reasons we went the modular way with the MiD, but a few of the more important ones are: We want our customers to only pay for what they use – rather than sell the MiD series with all functions enabled, which some customers wont be needing, this way we let the customers themselves decide.

Through the use of modules it is possible to always add new functionality to the MiD series

Through the use of modules it is possible for us to have the community interact with us, and suggest modules they want us to make for them So basically, modules are there for you to explore – and buy – if you want the functionality they add.
    I played, I lost, I played again, I cheated, I won.

AVF Regular
    Wait so you have to buy modules after you have already thrown $160 at em. Hmmm not for me maybe if it was free firmware upgrades like the evic

You can order direct from Janty for 88 Euro ($109 AUD) but the shipping is a killer. Might be ok if a few went in together. A few days ago (when I was undecided about it) they were offering standard shipping for a few bucks. I should have grabbed one then.

p.s you have to be logged in to the European site to get the lower prices.

Translation: we want to extract as much money from you suckers as we possibly can.
    gtadmin likes this.

Super Moderator
    That's what I read too

AVF Regular
    Thats better than the site i posted (for price) but like ballza was saying this module thing sounds like it could cost abit after a few modules come out. I wonder how much they wanna charge

Yeah it might be a wait & see. I think I'll get the eVic instead.

AVF Regular
    Yeah im just waiting on mine atm. It was supposed to be shipped today with EMS so hopefully will be here by next friday

Some smart bastard will end up hacking the firmware and/or releasing the software for all. Welcome to the world of PV Piracy.
    eTama likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast