Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree834Likes

Thread: The gg thread

Where/when can I buy an Penelope new?

I mean seriously, Imeo brags that he has 10x CNC machines, where the hell is the stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Thanks Cruz. I have the SS Stealth on pre order from esmokeguru along with enough bits to make up a SS/BRASS combo Stealth, but like an idiot I didn't order a telescope! So that will have to wait for next round. Also have an original Stealth on the way with the brass top cap.
    Of course now the GG BUG HAS SUNK IT'S FANGS IN - I see all sorts of wonderful shiny bit's around - Nickel GGTS/Brass GGTS/Aluminium GGTS etc etc etc.
    I think this thread is going to get a lot of questions from me!
    Cheers mate.
    no worries mate.. that is what thread is here for..
    there are a slew of AVF guys more experienced in GG products than me on here, pretty sure they canalso share some GG wisdom from time to time..
    Big Ev likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    Where/when can I buy an Ody new?
    Where/when can I buy an Penelope new?
    I mean seriously, Imeo brags that he has 10x CNC machines, where the hell is the stock?

i ask the same question mate..
    <---cop and Big Ev like this.

AVF Regular
    Haha. Funny this thread would pop up today. I got my SS GGTS today and so far I am liking it. I think the switch is a little weird so far. Occasional fail to fire, but not sure if that's a side effect of kicking it. I haven't had time to play with my new Penelope yet though. I wish I had a stealth cap because the 510 extensions I have make the atty connection sit a little too high when using the air control part (to try and have a complete look) so I have just been not using that part on.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
    Haha. Funny this thread would pop up today. I got my SS GGTS today and so far I am liking it. I think the switch is a little weird so far. Occasional fail to fire, but not sure if that's a side effect of kicking it. I haven't had time to play with my new Penelope yet though. I wish I had a stealth cap because the 510 extensions I have make the atty connection sit a little too high when using the air control part (to try and have a complete look) so I have just been not using that part on.
    hey Timmy,
    youre switch should have the threaded brass housing and brass pin version on.. you probably need to sand the contact surface of the pin just a bit as well as the brass contacts of your kick.
    also a good cleaning of the top tube internal wall where the ground spring contacts with the tube..

as far as 510 connector goes, a small 510-901 and a 901-510 combined inside the cap should keep it down to size..
    there will be a 510 extension at just the right length in the works for this sort of thing, hopefully out soon..
    Last edited by cruzmiguel; 06-12-12 at 12:18 AM.
    gtadmin, TimmyC, Vinny and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Nice work Cruz! I'll help help out as well. Been using GG's from the start

anyone else besides timmyc got the new GG stock?
    cruzmiguel and Vinny like this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

thnks MMM.. youre experience on GG's is more than welcomed bro..
    theres a handful of new TS owners...

AVF Regular
    well to the new owners of the GGTS!!! do not pull the bottom pin out! from the top section! for the adjustable 510 pin connector! its a ***** to put back in!

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Zoranth's illustrations in the GG wiki are a must-have for every GG owner......

Golden Greek - E-Cigarette Wiki

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast