Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kanger T3

AVF Regular

Kanger T3 and now how to mod it!

Hey guys and girls!

Just wondering if anyone is modding their T3's?

Been taking one wick out for 70/30 and 80/20 mixes. Been on the verge of flooding but not quite. Used it with all wicks in and get dry hits.

Wondering if its in my head and i am creating the situation or if it is how it really is. Just wondering others input?

Cheers!

MMM
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 08-12-12 at 04:59 AM. Reason: updated information

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Hi MMM,

Same, I find them pretty Airy and lack flavour.

I suppose I was hoping they would have a similar flavour, throat hit as the vk comets but unfortunately I find they are no where near it. Really like the ease for topping them up and been able to do away with a Syringe but mine aren't getting much use because of the low flavour.

I also tried removing the extra wick padding, but same-same had flooding issues.
    davee likes this.

AVF Regular
    I had issues with dry hits in 90vg/10 distilled water mixes I've got going. I took out some of the wick and i'm constantly flooding. I've kind of written them off tbh.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Anyone tried a cotton wick replacing the silica in them?
    Might be a game changer
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Got some of the new Kanger MT3's on the way. Apparently they have been improved. Well at least they look better.
    Current set up:
    EHPro Panzer and Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Clone.

I got cotton wick in mine, but I lost the rubber grommet that goes around the top part.
    It was going well, until I got near the end of the juice and it dumped its load.

I seen this earlier, havent watched it yet
    Build a KANGEROID! - YouTube
    I played, I lost, I played again, I cheated, I won.

AVF Regular
    i havent had a major flooding issue with mine yet and the flavor has been pretty decent.

hmm i might just be lucky. Never tried a stardust.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

If you're getting dry hits, try flipping the rubber grommet so the sleeve goes on the air tube rather than down onto the wicks.

AVF Regular
    Might try that when I make a new coil or change heads.
    So far so good. Found out that my burning issue was coming from the coils themselves not being spaced out evenly. Took one wick out after I got a scratchy hit then its been pretty smooth since.

So tip would be to crack it open and even out the coils before use.

Will report back later after input it through its paces for the rest of the day.

AVF Regular
    ok got major leaking when tank got low. fail in my eyes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast