Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: search for another perfect carto/clearo/rebuildable

AVF Regular

search for another perfect carto/clearo/rebuildable

Hey guys!

So we all know i love the spheroid hahahahahahaha that is not a doubt.

I wish i had more so i could give them to my mates, but alas expensive and hard to get! When they come back into stock they sell out so quick!

what else out there compares? in terms of vape quality and ease?

i have tried to make a kangeroid, but i rage when trying to get the top cap off, i snapped one and mangled another one.

suggestions???

Cheers!

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Super Moderator
    Heya MMM the closest I have found to a Spheroid is dripping ( actually a little better if you get the right atty ) now dripping is a right pain in the arse anywhere but at home on the couch lol .... and thats why god invented bottom feeder mods LOL
    I would suggest if you can get your hands on one at a reasonable price you give em a go ?
    I run my Reo as a daily vape now , rarely fails to hit the mark
    Because of the concept the atties are pretty much always wet ( you soon learn when they need a top up ) and a good quality dripping atty ( I am running a Cisco 306) can last for months , currently 3 weeks and this one hasnt even needed a clean
    ( But I am using a very clear mix of my own design )
    OLD GOAT mods in the states are doing a real cheapo deal on their version of a box mod ( like $25 lol ) I havent tried one tho , but some people swear by them .
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

I have never tried a spheroid so I can't let you know what compares to it, but if you lend it to me to try I could possibly help and compare it to other things
    Sorry I can't help.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    AHEM..... gennies?

perhaps time for a public showing, i am over embarrassment. it works too well

I give you .. 'THE TOWER OF VAPEY GOODNESS'

(note:tower of vapey goodness is pictured with a 510 here, i ran out of 306LR's)

3d printers r fun..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

All out of batteries
    The steam machine MMM
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    perhaps time for a public showing, i am over embarrassment. it works too well

I give you .. 'THE TOWER OF VAPEY GOODNESS'

(note:tower of vapey goodness is pictured with a 510 here, i ran out of 306LR's)
    How do you fill it Stoney? Does the part attached to the cap compress slightly allowing the bottle to be removed?
    Do you have the wires running up the bottle supports (guessing so)?

Super Moderator
    Just to be clear on this ... I WANT ONE !!!!!

( will trade 306lr atties when they get here LMAO )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

soz,should have taken pic of other side ..
    ECDmeter says it adds about 0.02Ω.
    top silicon grommet compresses enough to get bottle in and out.

gtadmin and Bullos like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

It looks like it is made of carbon firbre Stoney.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast