Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Provari vs eVic

Provari vs eVic

ok, so i have 3 provari's (1 on the way)

should i get an eVic?

so the question is; which is better? Provari or eVic?

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, 2x Reo Grand Kicked, 1x Killer 705, 2x Diver, 2x Spheroid v2, 2x ERA RBA, 2x Vamo, JiB box mod and so much more

Theres a review on the evic vs the provari on youtube but its not in english. Sorry cant remember where the link is though. From what i made out of the review provari wins. The evic limits the voltage quite abit where the provaris is rock solid. My evic will be here tomorrow so it will be interesting to see what its like in person
    Cheers
    Yatesy

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mvs...e_gdata_player

yup i found it and watched that already! let us know what you think of it yatsey, im thinking of grabbing one.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, 2x Reo Grand Kicked, 1x Killer 705, 2x Diver, 2x Spheroid v2, 2x ERA RBA, 2x Vamo, JiB box mod and so much more

Easy done mmm. I also posted a video yesterday showing what the menu consists of. Dont no if you seen it but if you havnt its worth a look i suppose

Evic instructional video

yeah i did a lot of youtube searching and yeah think i watched it all, even the german and italian one lol

Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    ok, so i have 3 provari's (1 on the way)

should i get an eVic?

so the question is; which is better? Provari or eVic?

MMM
    As to which device is better boils down to consistancy of the voltage output, build quality and ease of use imho. All other features are just panderings to consumers whom place serious value upon "all that glitters is gold".

Both are battery mods designed to power what goes on top. If they make your atty or carto device work to your satisfaction, then the device is a winner.

No point in wondering which one is better because of their "stats". Wait a while and read some actual user reviews before you plod some cash down on a device you probably dont need with the amount of Provaris you have
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.
    Provari V2 - DiD - Phoenix XL - 3ml AL Liquinator - Vivi Nova - iClear 30 - Boge F16 - Unicorns

don't want it for stats but for something different really. I like the display but if it has massive limitations then not interested
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    don't want it for stats but for something different really. I like the display but if it has massive limitations then not interested
    Took the words right outta my mouth
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.
    EPM goes to the top of the list , Provari V1 ,Provari V2 ,REO Grand X2, REO mini , 18490 REO ,Reo Woodvil 14500 , Jazz Carto Pipe ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), kicked jazz 18500 pipe ,PhideasX2 the odd genesis, Pipe mods...eGo twists

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    ok, just asked 'field of vapour' this question in a skype phone call .. provari or evic ?

answer .. provari .. destroys it..

after watching latest vapelink program, this has to be the worst frigging menu system ever devised. it seems to have about a 2.3A current limit .. this is very unlikely to be improved by firmware as I expect its electronics limits.

all in all .. so far, seems pretty fail, its a lavatube v1 with a pretty display and switch.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast