Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CMB
  • 1 Post By bugzme

Thread: 510 extensions?

510 extensions?

Does anyone know where I can get a short 510 extension in Australia? I have about 40 standard size boges that I'd like to use in my 5mL carto tanks. I know they sell them overseas, but I don't want to pay excessive shipping prices for something so small.

I'm thinking of something like this 510 to 510 Short Adapter / Battery Connector With Nut

One that is flush with the diameter of a carto so that part of the adapter can fit inside the bottom of the carto tank itself, and wont leave too much of a space between the tank and the provari.

Thanks

marty

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Hey Marty, is this the liquinator you were referring to in another thread? If so maybe try a different drip tip, I have used the standard boges in a liquinator on a provari heaps of times with no issues.

I'm sure many others have too
    marty likes this.

It is the same, but the problem is different. I want to make use of my 5mL Liquinator tank. I have a few XL Boges, but I want to utilize the standard size boges. So I'm just thinking of some creative ways to get it done.

But I am interested in this driptip. The drip tips I use are vase-like with a ball at it's base, and that's probably the issue. I'm sure I can push the liquinator up a millimetere or so if I use a drip tip that was more flush at it's base.

edit : the air problem before was with using standrard sized boges with a 3mL liquinator. With XL boges, there's absolutely no problems.
    Last edited by marty; 11-12-12 at 07:10 PM.

Something like this would be perfect, assuming the top part of the adapater can fit within the liquinator. That's a big assumption, and would be necessary for this to work. I don't want the liquinator sitting half a cm above the provari.

It even has an air hole to replace the one on the boge that would probably be seated inside the liquinator o-ring area tank but covered by the adaptor’s connection.

edit : Just checked, the adaptor would have to be slightly longer than this one.

2nd edit : I guess I could just use two of them one on top of the other.
    Last edited by marty; 11-12-12 at 07:43 PM.

AVF Regular
    Have a look at the co-op kritikal is running for a tank with carto punch in a pic there is a tiny adapter to extend the cargo size due to the tank skirting.

That would probably be the piece you need.
    marty likes this.

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg