Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cheap Halo

Cheap Halo

Just scored some Halo fairly cheap though Id give you Halo lovers a heads up.

You buy 30mls of PG with some flavouring added and pay $22 - strange definition of cheap. Bear in mind 250ml of PG from VapeKing is $8.99. Add your own flavouring. Now that is cheap. Buy the halo juice and spend $183.33 for 250mls of PG. About time these vendors started playing fair with ecig users.
    Noe likes this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    looks like just 0mg standard flavour strength, not doubler??

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fokus View Post
    Im curious...how much are you diluting it down with yr nic? How many mls are you adding to yr 30ml, these are not doublers so how dilute is it after youve added and how does it taste?

Depends on your Nic base strength and target Nic level

I split it into 10ml bottles and add about 2.5ml of nic base with 7.5ml of halo, 18mg nic strength total per 10ml bottle. I find their flavours pretty strong so it tastes good to me.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vapourize View Post
    Depends on your Nic base strength and target Nic level
    Sure...just curious how Fokus is doing it and at wot strength...have asked the vendor a lot of questions a month back regading it too an he seemed unaware that we even added nic to juice..i was looking for doublers so that was why i was in contact

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by fokus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by valleyjohn View Post
    You buy 30mls of PG with some flavouring added and pay $22 - strange definition of cheap. Bear in mind 250ml of PG from VapeKing is $8.99. Add your own flavouring. Now that is cheap. Buy the halo juice and spend $183.33 for 250mls of PG. About time these vendors started playing fair with ecig users.
    Couldn't agree more. That "cheap" halo juice is more expensive than the most expensive steeped juices I have been buying lately, after you factor in adding nic & extra flavor to compensate for the diluted taste.

Edit:
    Wow I didn't even click the link when I replied & just did coz I was curios.
    that $22 is just for the 30ml bottle, you have to pay shipping on top of that, which makes the 60ml El Toro Guevara Reserve, that we all said was highly expensive at around $50, cheap by comparison.
    2x $22 = $44 + shipping + add your own nic, Vs 60ml 20mg/ml steeped tobacco, rare (300 bottles ever made only) hand crafted juice for $50 including shipping from the UK.
    You be the judge, is this Halo really "cheap"?
    Last edited by Noe; 11-12-12 at 09:04 PM.
    Old Dog likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

I was searching around for want2vape Red Pirate and the only site that would ship to Oz was Vulcan Vapes.
    Anyway , they had Halo also and got 3 x 15ml for $12.50 ea.
    They are ok tobacco juices but nothing outstanding.
    They remind me of Vapor Station.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    I was searching around for want2vape Red Pirate and the only site that would ship to Oz was Vulcan Vapes.
    Anyway , they had Halo also and got 3 x 15ml for $12.50 ea.
    They are ok tobacco juices but nothing outstanding.
    They remind me of Vapor Station.
    Have u tried the red pirate? Its a pretty strong brew..no frills an ashy..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast